Attention State Coordinators!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverFarms

Reaction score
A new poll has been started on the SC Yahoo group to help us choose a time and date for our next meeting. The choices are very general right now; specific dates will be discussed when the poll closes. We would like to hold our next meeting prior to CMHR's annual meeting on March 13, but my primary concern is scheduling it to allow as many SCs as possible to attend. If you did not receive an e-mail notifying you of the poll and/or cannot get to the poll, please PM or e-mail me.

Also, with the next meeting looming, start thinking about topics you'd like to see covered.

Thank you RockRiverFarms.

Right now I can't access yahoo at all, but will try later. We have been having some storm issues here, so it will most likely come back online in a while.

And for those that don't know, Tiffany has excepted the postition of Co-Chair of the SC committee. Please give her your gratitude for taking on the additional responsibilities of helping with this.

Thanks All!

Nila--if you can't get in before the poll closes, just e-mail me with your preference and we'll manually count it as part of the final tally.

Latest posts

Back