Attention AMHR Mare Owners - get your bidding # now! ~AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Attention AMHR Mare Owners!! AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes bidding will open on Saturday, March 17. See the list of nominated stallions and register now for a bidding number!! Be sure to read the rules carefully, and check out the AWESOME array of nominated stallions. Go to http://www.amhrstallionsweepstakes.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one stallion being offered I've wanted a breeding to for a couple of years, but money keeps holding me back, If I make a sale I'll be bidding on him, and I'm not telling which one so someone else bids on him, Ha Ha!
default_yes.gif

There are a bunch of them that I would LOVE to breed to. And when I hardship my Unique daughter next year - we WILL be bidding!! With every stallion nomination that came to me to be put on the website, the little puddle of drool on my desk got a little bigger.
default_yes.gif

Bump!! Get those bidding numbers now and get in on the action. Most of these TOP stallions do not stand to outside mares EXCEPT through this sweepstakes!! A VERY rare opportunity to breed your best mare to the some of the best stallions AMHR has to offer!!

The stallion I entered had only sired one foal, his first, last year (he's a young stallion and was showing the last two years so didn't bred mares to him)...and he does not stand otherwise to the public

But for those interested in him and what he can produce....... he has sired three foals in here recently.......all are just goregous I think, very streamlined, upright necks, leggy, small tippy ears, pretty heads

You can see pictures of his recent foals on my farm facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ericas-Tiny-Trotters/312944081332

I have a question, Do the mares have to be futurity nominated, as that was due last Dec.? Can you bid and then if you win breed your Champion mare to the stallion without being nominated?

The mare will need to be nominated for next year......which is due by March 1, 2013....

Breedings for this auction will be for this year, but the foals will arrive and show next year

Make sense?

Jean_B, in your post above it says that the bids must be in $50.00 increments. On info I read on the website it says the bids must be in $100.00 increments. Can you tell me which is correct, please?

Latest posts

Back