At least he can laugh at himself!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
This was our first time clipping a horse and poor Stetson was the chosen one. He had been clipped at the beginning of summer by a couple of our friends but his coat had grown out again and he was misserable in this heat so we figured why not give it a try.
unsure.gif

I took this picture half way through when we were letting our blades cool off. We werent the only ones that found his new look funny! At least he can laugh at himself!
biggrin.gif

Dont worry....we didnt leave him like this. He actually looked pretty good after he was finished being clipped. Well until he decided to roll in the dirt 10 minutes after we were done.
wacko.gif

PICT0109-3.jpg

laugh.gif
Is that "creative clipping contest" still going on????? You should enter!

MA

That clipping job is soo cute! i just dare you to clip a horse like that if yor planed on showing.. What would the judge think?!
laugh.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

But i really don't like the look of his feet, way too much heel
unsure.gif

That's what I call a real chop job!

Hey don't worry, I've done a whole lot worse.
biggrin.gif

Thanks!
biggrin.gif
He really does look alot better now then he did in that picture! It took us forever to clip him though cause our blades got hot every 5 minutes.

I dont have any completed clipping pics after this last clipping but I will get some soon! Here are a couple that were taken after he was clipped the first time.

P1010113-2.jpg

P1010117-2.jpg

But i really don't like the look of his feet, way too much heel
I hate when his feet get like they are in the pic of him laughing also! Our farrier is coming out in a couple of days to trim his feet. Stetson's hooves grow so fast.....almost 2 times faster then any of our other horses.
wacko.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back