At Last Our new mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Enders TR Hot Mindy Color help would be appreciated...she is registered as chestnut...I was thinking taffy, but maybe dapple grey?

I like this little mare, she has a hay belly, but is very pretty. I like her fine legs and she has a pretty neck. She seems a little depressed, I don't blame her, this is her fourth move in her short 2 years. I gave her a bath and trimmed her up when I got her home. She seemed to not mind all that too much.

Do you ever notice that the decent pictures are always missing a little something?

mindy2.jpg

mindy1.jpg

Mindy meeting her new "stud Muffin"

mindystorm.jpg

Meeting my other mare Susie

mindysusie.jpg

I'm working on getting a new cameral. I think silver dapple also. My sorrell is a hidden silver bay. She is my special girl who only makes dapple grey babes with silver! Thank you!

;) The halter, is a gift from stormy sent to her before she came home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her color looks exactly like that on my silver dapple colt. She's very pretty and looks like a sweetheart!

Sheis very cute congrats oh and yep a silver dapple!

She is pretty mare! She looks silver dapple to me but could also be a liver chestnut. My liver chestnut mare looks dapply sometimes, brownish sometimes, silver dapple sometimes, and liver colored sometimes.........deep reddish, brownish.............you know liver colored !
smile.gif

When she was younger her mane and tail with both very light, nearly white. Now as she is older mare.......9, her mane is darker and so is her tail, but her tail is predominately white still.

B

Latest posts

Back