At last, a show !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margot

Reaction score
Because I had an operation in June I have not been able to go to any shows or even do any work with my horses. Now that I am on the road to recovery I decided I had to go to at least one show so Friday we packed up two two year olds by Lucky Four Triple Tuff and took them to the show In Horseheads. I showed both of them last year but the only thing I did this year was clip and bath, no training or conditioning. I was super thrilled when SHF Tuff Smokescreen won a Junior and and a Reserve Junior Championship and than went on to get a Reserve Grand. My filly hurt her leg on the trip and although she was not lame she was walking a bit funny so I was pleased that she got a third and two fourths and it was good experience for her as last year she only went to one show. It was great to see most of the people that usually appear at the NY shows. Lynette J. I held your pretty filly for Bruce while he was off to the barn to bring another mare down. It was very hot and we had torrential downpours which left us stuck in the arena for awhile but it was so nice just to be at a show again.
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Congratulations!

I am glad you recovered well and your horses are doing well!

Good job!

[SIZE=14pt]MArgot thanks so much for helping now if he would just call me and let me know how she did.... guess she didnt win... lol or he would have called. I know there were some hard to beat mares there in the A division![/SIZE]

Lyn

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]MArgot thanks so much for helping now if he would just call me and let me know how she did.... guess she didnt win... lol or he would have called. I know there were some hard to beat mares there in the A division![/SIZE]Lyn

448330[/snapback]

Hi Lyn,

Maybe you have heard from Bruce by now. It was raining so hard I could not hear the announcer half the time but I think Pretty Penny won the mare division and Saw Mill River had a lovely mare that was reserve and maybe even Grand as it was three judges.

[SIZE=14pt]Im sure that Penny and sawmill won.... still no word from Bruce but thats ok....[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back