At Home Pictures of My New Silver Buckskin Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! She is beautiful!
default_wub.png

VERY pretty Jill!
default_wub.png
I have a feeling you are gonna LOVE that baby.
default_yes.gif

Jill, I love your new mare! She's very pretty and should work well for your breeding program
default_yes.gif

Thanks, everyone!!!

It's just worked out soooo perfect
love0075.gif
I love Maddie and Jen loves Treasure
cloud9.gif

Jen, Treasure is the most playful "girl horse" I've ever met. Like you say, it's usually the boys that play a lot but she could give any colt a run for his money!!!

Maddie's doing so well and the pictures really don't even capture how nice she is. I'm so happy to have her and adore her
love0034.gif

I'm probably going to drive people crazy
default_biggrin.png

When H and I were feeding early this morning (not light yet / no camera with me), Maddie and DunIT were laying down together in the same stall
love0034.gif
They've got two small paddocks opened together with two stalls, so they chose to spend the night together
kiss.gif

I had handbred Maddie to him last Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and then after Monday morning, turned her out with him in his paddock to see if they'd get along. DunIT has been alone since last fall when he was getting way too rough with the geldings her grew up with. So, since that time, he's only had through the fence companionship and I've felt sorry for him.

Now, he's got Maddie and they get along so well, and like in many families, the woman is the real "boss" in the relationship
thumbup.gif
But they groom each other so much and it makes me feel so happy that DunIT now isn't lonesome all the time
love0075.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on getting her home and thank you for taking the time to share pics with us. Great color!!!

L.

I don't think a mares face could look any sweeter Jill, she is sooo pretty!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Glad Treasure has a good home too, I love the new picture she took of her!
default_wub.png

I can see Hot Shot in her, I always loved the look of his offspring we were blessed with!

Thanks, ladies
default_wub.png

I'm so happy to have Maddie here and I love her even more than I thought I would
cloud9.gif

Gena, it makes me so happy seeing the pics of Treasure up and Jen's and hearing how well she's doing and how much she's learning
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Another lovely mare u have!
default_yes.gif
Yep u are getting quite the fancy group of horses, Congrats!!

Ohhh, she's a doll Jill.
default_wub.png

Sounds like a match made in heaven...

You know what I love most about her? Her pretty face..... in some manner, she reminds me of Bailey!
default_wub.png
And those gorgeous tippy ears.

You have a great taste in horses.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!

Just an update... H saw Maddie kick DunIT in the face yesterday evening. DunIT is fine and I know he wasn't kicked for no good reason, however, Maddie and DunIT are now in a trial separation LOL. She's back in with the girls and DunIT's got two stalls and two paddocks all to his lonesome
hit.gif

Ooooohhhh Maddie is just Beautiful. Just love her big soft Bambi eyes. I think she is the prettiest silver buckskin I've seen. So Lovely.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back