ASPC Lookup....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
Could someone check and see if this horse is registered ASPC: Tru Blu Fireworks Midnight...pedigree and current owner would be awesome too.

Thank you!!!

Tracy

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone check and see if this horse is registered ASPC: Tru Blu Fireworks Midnight...pedigree and current owner would be awesome too.

Thank you!!!

Tracy
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Tracy hi,

No such horse exists so far...I take it this is a foal? I recognize the tru blu part and am thinking that this pony is bred by George Seal of western Washington. The sire might be, Meadowood Fireworks!!-black pinto sire by Grand Prix's Rocket Jockey(Queen Ann's Jet x Kewpie's Caramia of Arenosa)-owned by Sundance LB out of Grand Prix's I've Arrived!(Queen Ann's Jet x Lust's Non-Pariel)-Cody, I owned this pretty black pinto mare at one time and have kicked myself a thousand time for selling her...
default_no.gif
She now resides in Florida.

Don't know who the dam maybe. Can you give me more to go on?

Thanks,

Jenny

Thank you so much for checking....unfortunately I'm not sure yet...I don't have anything sitting in front of me but her name
default_smile.png
But yes, she is younger so I wasn't sure if she had been registered yet or not. I have another sired by Meadowood Fireworks!! also...his name is Tru Blu Fireworks Apacheson who is out of Treasured Blessings. Do you know who owns Meadowood Fireworks!! now? Apache is a very nice horse...and quite the mover!

Tracy

Thank you so much for checking....unfortunately I'm not sure yet...I don't have anything sitting in front of me but her name
default_smile.png
But yes, she is younger so I wasn't sure if she had been registered yet or not. I have another sired by Meadowood Fireworks!! also...his name is Tru Blu Fireworks Apacheson who is out of Treasured Blessings. Do you know who owns Meadowood Fireworks!! now? Apache is a very nice horse...and quite the mover!

Tracy
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Tracy I believe George Seal still owns Fireworks and he is in Eatonville Wa. This is Fireworks dam, Cody

codygirl1A.jpg

I miss her!
default_wub.png

Jenny

She's beautiful...I can see why you miss her! Thank you so much for all of the info. I'll check with George and see if he still has him:)

Tracy

Latest posts

Back