ASPC/AMHR Historical & People HoF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahrobertspony

Reaction score
Thanks to the 2011 Historical Committee members....

Deane Gutman

Tom Taylor

Dennis Robison

Melissa Roberts

Larry Parnell

Lewella Tembreull

Barb Pruett

Luwanna Day

Thanks to these folks, we got a great start on the Congress Historical display, got started on the various lists that haven't been kept up-to-date and generally started to look at getting our association's history up-to-date.

Recently, I learned that the Historical Committee is now going to be put together with the People Hall of Fame and Alumni committees.

At this time, I'm still awaiting direction on what that means and trying to figure out how to best structure the committee and possible subcommittees. I am just now starting to think about committee membership. Some of the above may stay while others will probably step aside for a member who might be able to contribute more. I know we will be welcoming Judy Howard from Area VIII who has already be a HUGE help.

This new mega-committee will need bodies for the committee and volunteers for sub-committees. The work will include research ... going through old Journals ... finding lists ... and typing, typing, typing. There may also be activities such as digging through old files, photos, etc.

If getting involved with these areas is something you might like to do, please send me a P.M. or email me at [email protected].

Amy Roberts Clark

Latest posts

Back