ASPC/AMHR Area Director Candidate Responses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
The responses that I have received are now posted on the website I created....a website designed to make it easier for all members to request an absentee ballot and to give all members another avenue to learn more about their Area Director candidates. To see their responses to the survey mailed to them go to:

http://www.hoofweb.com/areadirector

A couple of the candidates have not responded. If any of you are in contact with them, please encourage them to respond to me ASAP and I'll get their responses out there as soon as I receive them.

And a reminder - be sure to mail those ballots back before September 15!!

Jean,

thanks for putting this out there for everyone. I have already sent my ballot in and voted to keep our current director. But with that said I think you are doing a great service for folks that do not know the candidates as well as some of the rest of the folks do. It is very important we elect people with experience/knowledge of the organization and the horses we all love.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks again,
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Jean. For the site and for posting this notice. For some reason (my bad memory is well documented!), I forgot who was going to get their responses and I was looking for email from a local gal and then in the magazine and couldn't find anything.

thanks for this info! I misplaced my journal and was wanting to read about about my area's candidates, this helped a bunch! Although now it's made my descision that much harder, to pick one. lol

Latest posts

Back