Ashland Ohio Buckeye Spring Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxlanefarm

Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone to come to the Ashland Ohio Buckeye Spring Classic Horse Show this coming weekend June 11 & 12.

We would love to see all of you there. We are also offering our Saturday night Free Exhibitor's Appreciation Dinner.

At this time we have over 120 horses entered and despite some erroneous rumors the show WILL go on as Scheduled.

Thank you to all of our loyal exhibitors for making this the wonderful show that it is.

Bob and Cathy Franks

Ernie Lambdin

Can't wait to see all my Ohio friends. Will be there late Saturday evening, have to work Saturday AM.

default_aktion033.gif
:salute

Judi

Rockin Angels Minis

Corinth, KY

I'll be there. Always look forward to showing at Ashland. It is such a nice facility!!!

I would love eto be there -- Ho=wever, I need ot have a driver (or a ride) so can't make it. Good luck to everyone. we alqwasy enjoyed showing there.

We were planning on coming but due mostly to the weather and so much mud we felt could not get our horses in condition to show in time and the price of gas. We planned two more shows after that next being Centerville and Midland. Centerville is the following week so we deceided to take this year off from showing. Wishing everyone much success.

Latest posts

Back