As promised, results pics from Delaware

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Congratulations to the two supreme winners for the Harrington Delaware 4th of july show. My two year old colt Michigans Remington Steel, son of my beloved Man of Steel received 2 grands and 1 Suprembe and his cousin Michigans Born to be Blue won two Grands and a Supreme. Amanda did a great job showing Blue and Bruce as usual did an awesome job with Remi. Watch for them both at AMHR nationals in open, youth and Futurity.

Thanks Bruce and thanks Joe and Gail for this great picture!

Lyn
RemmiandborntobeblueDelaware.jpg

congrats lynn!!! beautiful looking horses

Thanks everyone! Remi is the pinto on the left. In limited showing this spring and summer he has won 7 grands and 4 supremes. He turns 2 this month. I was hoping he would be as good as his dad, Michigans MAn of Steel, who I sold back to his breeder Doc Taylor a couple of years ago and I was privilidged to retain breedings to him. Remi has proved to be even better than I hoped! Best of all he is staying bay and white not Grey and white like his dad!!!
default_aktion033.gif

He really is my pride and joy. I look forward to breeding hiim later to my New Hope girls Carbon and Indy.

He has the best ,strongly line bred pedigree you could ever want full of genetic giants in the ASPC AMHR relm.

Thanks again to Uncle Bruce for doing such a fabulous job with him.

Lyn

Congrats Lyn,

Remington is awesome and the pictures do not do him any justice, he is a very HANDSOME fellow and you should be proud of him and "Uncle Bruce". We will be seeing Bruce at the Hookstown show this weekend with Eddie McCarthy.

Hope to see you Nationals with the whole crew there also, its been forever since we have seen you and Rachel, Little Alice, Cheryl, David and Heather Powell.

Welcome back Lyn, and did you get the pictures of Remi at Meadville that I took of Bruce and Remi getting his Supreme's on Bruce's camera?

default_aktion033.gif
Pammy

Lyn,

Amanda Jones has also been named ASPC Princess so folks can give her congratulations at Congress.

Joe

Latest posts

Back