Art show coming up...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
My husband said this is his favorite that I have done!!! That means something!!! I really like how it turned out. I will enter it and the crow on the stump I have shown you guys before! file:///C:/kimstuff/SeasideCrow.jpg

Wish me luck, it would be fun to get a ribbon for once! But people come from states far away to enter into this one. It is nice to be accepted.
seagulls.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Kim

www.thecrabbychickenranch.com

Kim, that is beautiful work! If that doesn't take home some top ribbons I would be shocked!! GOOD LUCK, you deserve the blue.

OMG! That's a painting?
default_new_shocked.gif
That's unbelievable! Looks just like a photograph. Still doing double takes. That is just outstanding!

Carol

That's awesome Kim! Hope you get something out there!

Awesome job as usual Kimmie.....and you know Ken & I will vote for it if we get to vote......
default_smile.png

OM Gosh I thought it was a photo!!! That is beautiful work Kimmie!!! Good luck, you deserve a blue ribbon!

Awesome as usual Kim, love this one too! Will be sending positve thoughts for a big blue ribbon to be hanging from this wonderful painting. Good luck!

That is just beautiful!! I love the light especially.

A fine job and glad I got to see a full-size picture instead of the one on my phone! Hope Mark is home, now. ;)

Liz

My daughter and I are in awe. She's says--where does she even begin to make that look so real? She loves how the sun is setting behind them.

I especially love the log and the light, Kim! VERY pretty. As others have said, you get better all the time.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

I'm just struck by awe - I come back and look at it over and over and keep seeing new details. Everyone is right - at first glance, you assume it's a photo! What attention to detail - truly a skill and talent to be most proud of.

You should get "best of show" with that one!

Congratulations on a truly beautiful painting - you should be having your own art gallery showings! Make some money and become famous - - we can all say "we knew you when" LOL

Back