Art Project

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
I had to do a collage for one of my art classes, and my teacher let me bring in a couple copies of The Journal so I could do mine on horses, of course.

I know there are a couple of people here on the forum who's horses I included so I thought I would share. Here is my A symmetrical collage. :bgrin

Left side

Top (b/w photo) is one of Getitia's.

Middle, bay pinto is owned by OhHorsePee aka Fran. I believe your filly is from Buckeye WCF, but I don't know her name.

Bottom, driving photo, Michigan's Queen Mom, with Becky McKeith, Snowberry Farm, driving.

Right side

Top corner is Buckeye WCF Classical Muzak, owned by Jim & Becky McKeith, Snowberry Farm.

Bottom 2 b/w photos, both are from Buckeye WCF. One is Toddy, don't know the other.

And the photo in the center of the chestnut stallion is a Bond A Toy4U C son owned by Vermilyea Farms.

art.jpg

what a great job! frans girl is blue eyed baby. omg you should see toddy in person droooolll.

How cool is that! Yep, that is BUCKEYE WCF CLASSICAL BLUE EYED BABY. I just love her! Is the other one you don't know the name of Promise? I remember the one bay spot in the white pattern but you will have to ask her to make sure that is who it is.

Thank you for sharing!

Fran

Ok, I e-mailed Getitia to tell / show her what I did and to find out the names of the horses, who's names I did not know. Here is her reply e-mail.

Oh Sheryl - how cool is THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love it - the pinto trotting is Classical Keepsake (black pinto mare at the top) Then Hot Toddy - the buckskin and the other mare is Classical Promise - (all Lee babies - LOL).......................they sure catch your eye that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Fran you were absolutely correct, that is Promise.

And Kay, I have seen Toddy in person.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Hey, I got my two younger minis from Snowberry farms. They are wonderful people!

Latest posts

Back