Argh!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D'awww... I think she looks just like what my girl Dancer must have looked like as a little filly.

It's like a Furby for horse people! Probably less annoying than a Furby.

The local feed store in town has a Butterscotch...I've never seen her move and I think the poor girl is missing an ear, too.

Didn't know she was a broodmare, though
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know when we can expect the Stallion to be available! or maybe it was a mistake breeding and they don't know who the sire is?
default_yes.gif

Come to think of it I remember seeing a pinto one in Wally World a few years ago is that the male version?

edited to say: Nope looked it up and the pinto was "smores" referred to as: Her markings and color are modeled after an actual pony. Smores also has built-in sensors all over her body, which enable her to respond to children in amazingly lifelike ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't think it's going to win a National championship, but after all............. it's only a stuffed animal. It looks like a stuffed cartoon character, not a dwarf mini.

I just got one for my grandaughter.... and I gotta say.. I wanted to keep it ...... So cute

And Olivia LOVES it !

Latest posts

Back