Argh!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
I was looking at the Target Christmas toy sale book, and on one page, there it was, Baby Butterscotch My Magical Show Pony. DWARF! Maybe I am wrong, it's the angle, right?

So I googled it. Not the angle. Dwarf.
default_sad.png

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R=3328063D-5056-900B-1086-B0B78E256103:en_US

Being sold at Target, Wal Mart, Kohls, Toys R Us, etc. $100.

Well I sure wouldn't say that it is show quality..................it is most likely just WCMHR registered!

Maybe they are selling them on gelding contract?

(Sorry....I had to)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see where it says or looks like a dwarf? I think it's just a smaller version of the first model. Kids ponies always have those proportions, like My Little Pony...

Aw, it's just a cute little pony, I wouldn't say it is a dwarf. I would have loved to have that when I was a little kid!!!

It has to look different from its Dam (or Sire), the original Butterscotch pony... I don't see anything other than how hard it is to get a toy to look exactly like the real thing.

lt's cute and cuddly looking l think for the age group it's meant for it should sell well..

Gee, I don;t think it is anything more than a cute little child's pony pal to love on. Absolutely ADORABLE and not a dwarf in my opinion.

Ages 4 and up...I think I qualify! I think it's adorable, actually! No vet bills, no farrier bills...I like it!

Liz N.

I dunno, guys. Look how short her neck is and how high her nostrils are placed.... :D

Let's see what happens when she grows up.

OMG I have to have one of those!! My Butterscotch sits here in my office with a little halter on I Love her! ...did not realize I should have put the breeder alert on her! the baby is cute in a "my little pony" sort of way, I didn't see dwarf as related to minis at all...she is STINKIN CUTE is all I saw!!! the video is precious. Thanks a lot Jody now I have to find it to bring her home
default_pray.gif
at least she does not eat!

Well Matt, at least a few of you got it.

That's because it doesn't eat anything other than its carrot, so no feed bill either.

Its very cute. Gotta love a sorrel pinto.
Sorrel? Wait, looks palomino, or maybe silver buckskin to me., Hmm better test her... And are those blue eyes? Splash or frame?

Sorrel? Wait, looks palomino, or maybe silver buckskin to me., Hmm better test her... And are those blue eyes? Splash or frame?
Ugh, that's right, once again let's through conformation out the window all for the sake of color! So,this must have been a planned breeding since butterscotch was the first then they gave it a friend s'mores, and this must be the result. Which is the sire and which is the dam, when my son had butterscotch a few years back, if it was a he, he was not dropped. Add that to the list, a late bloomer, deffinately not what I would consider a quality breeding trait! At least it's bite did not look off.

Got to get one, don't need to feed or pick up after. Just groom and enjoy. Won't escape into the neighbors yard either. Perfect.

Latest posts

Back