Arenosa Ponies...Pics of Yours or...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mytfancy

Reaction score
I am considering starting an Arenosa pony section to my breeding program as I have always had AMHA only.

I have seen some, but would love to see more pics of them, before I make my final decision.
wink.gif

I think they are beautiful and would like to show and breed them for AMHR and ASPC.

Thanks in advance for any pics and or info on them.

Heather
thumbup.gif

saludando.gif
saludando.gif

Well you fell into my realm of thinking here........by all means GET ONE.

I have a few. I have 2 ponies which I co-own for the time being..........and then I have a miniature mare ASPC/AMHR and ASPC/AMHR filly. ALL are Arenosa related.......acquiring a 100% mare also.

loustand.jpg

Baby01.jpg

filesfancy-stand.jpg

We also have several pure, 3/4, and 1/2 arenosa bred aspc/amhr stock. They are very special and much valued as part of our breeding program.

This is one of our favorite fillies from the 2004 foal crop.

Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance - aka Ellie, she is aspc/amhr/foundation registered, blue eyes and is homozygous to boot. Her dam is Kewpies Armada of Arenosa.

ellie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather hi,

Arenosa ponies/minis are becoming quite popular and if you really want to see some more Arenosa pictures and learn more about them, then please join the group below. We welcome anyone who wants to learn and see the great beauty of the Arenosa line!

Congrats Getitia on your Congress wins and Ellie is some pretty gal!
new_multi.gif

You know that there were 8 ponies who were of Arenosa breeding who racked up a total of around 31 wins of champion, reserve champion and top tens at this years Congress! ..
wink.gif
and you bred two of them Getitia
thumbup.gif
YEAH!!

ROB that baby by Brightly Attired(or Buckster as we called him
tongue.gif
) is really pretty. You know we foaled him out here and his dam, Precaria is owned by Mel & Dorothy Broadhead of A Classic Touch in Wyoming. Brighty Attired sire is also the sire of our stallion, Sundance LB Unique Inspiration aka Snowball. I would have liked him to have some Arenosa lines as BA does, but hey he is still a pretty cool guy
cheers.gif

I will post some of my favorite Arenosa ponies on the next page...
yes.gif

Arenosaponiesforever

My best,

Jenny
thumbup.gif

Here are some of my favorites
wink.gif

Here is the lovely eye-popping Sundance LB Precaria-50% Arenosa-ASPC/AMHR

precaria.jpg

Here is her son, AClassic River Dance-75% Arenosa-ASPC/AMHR? owned by Donna Pettyjohn, TX. who is already a many times Champion!

River1.jpg

Here is Precaria granddaughter, who's dam, P'nut is by our stallion, Snowball so this is his first granddaughter who is 62.5% Arenosa-ASPC/AMHR and For sale, owned by Mel & Dorothy Broadhead, A Classic Touch, WY....I guess I am VERY partial to this one...
whistling.gif

PequenaA.jpg

NEXT....

Jenny
smile.gif

More...
whistling.gif

Here is Sundance LB Supreme Sucess a TOP NOTCH gelding as you can tell by his young owners. This pony will and has done everything and anything. Show, pleasure, driving and just being a great guy as seen here. He is 50% Arenosa and is sired by Flaby's Captain Topper also the sire of Precaria(above) He lives in Libby, MT. I raised him and sold him to these fine young man..
thumbup.gif

SupremeA.jpg

This a one of the grand Arenosa mares..100% bred by Audrey Barrett, owned by Steve Langer & Terry Brooks(Sundance LB) for most of her life and spending the last 4 months of her long and productive life with us...We loved her dearly

Frisco's Fancy Of Arenosa

FfancyAjpg.jpg

WOW! A fantastic "little" daughter of FWF Charro Of Arenosa-32" and owned by Eloise and Bunny Pearl of TX. I would LOVE to have this little dear in my barn!

Charrodaughter.jpg

NEXT....

These last two pictures Heather are what Audrey Barrett of Arenosa Pony Farm firmly believed were her ideal ponies she wanted to breed and that she DID! Hurray AUDREY!
cheekkiss.gif

Kewpie Doll's Oracle

KewpieDollsOracleA.jpg

and

Streamliners Kewpie Doll

S-KewpieDoll.jpg

There are more pictures at the group site. Please come and join us!
cheers.gif

Hope I haven't bored ya all....
whistling.gif

Jenny
smile.gif

Jenny.............The sorrel/white is a 50% and one that Eloise placed for us,last year. Here is our foal crop for 2004

If you want to add the foal crop for this year, go ahead I don't know how........Dorothy

salepg1%20ponies%203julysky2%20copy.jpg
and

salepg1%20ponies%20sorpresa%2005%20copy.jpg

Lets see if these work.I have been to the practice board.....Dorothy

Me too,
rolleyes.gif
I tried to put the more current of Sorpresa and couldn't..
wacko.gif
.....Dorothy

Oh gosh Dorothy I am PROUD of ya too
cheekkiss.gif
You did good!
thumbup.gif

Sorry about the mistake on the one filly picture I put up
wacko.gif
...She is sooo pretty though..I guess my mind was too fixated on her beauty...
wub.gif

Annette love Hot Topic....
new_multi.gif
He will be the Hot Topic at this years Nationals in Tulsa I am sure...Go Get EM
wink.gif

HUGS,

Jenny

smile.gif

Annette and Dorothy...hey I am very partial to these two beauties...Savannah used to be mine...
wink.gif

Oh now I am having Arenosa withdrawl
frusty.gif
frusty.gif

I should have kept, Savannah, Rave(well not him
torch.gif
), Heidi, Precaria and Velvet ...
crybaby.gif

Maybe someday again!...When I win the LOTTO and hubby won't care what I buy...LOL!
unsure.gif

Jenny

yes.gif

Oh thanks for the offer Annette
wink.gif
maybe I will come over after you get back from Nationals..then maybe the weather will be COOLER too..
wacko.gif
<sweating-HOT-Fans running-UGH
488.gif

I would Love to HUG them again...it would be like going to Steve's, but not...LOL

Jenny

whistling.gif

Back