Area VIII National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
AREA VIII NATIONAL SHOW
May 29-31, 2009
Spanaway, Washington
Hosted by Pacific Crown Shetland Pony & Miniature Horse Club

The Show Premium is now available online at www.pacificcrown.info. Please email [email protected] if you would like the show premium emailed or mailed to you.

We are pleased to have Jim Curry judging. Mr. Curry is also a judge at Nationals this year!

We will be offering Supreme classes with trophies and a Champion of Champions class with a special award.

Friday night we will be having a Meet N Greet Potluck open to all exhibitors. Hamburgers and hotdogs will be provided. Bring your favorite side dish, a drink and a chair to join in on the fun.

Saturday night we are offering a dinner catered by Famous Dave’s, see the show premium for more details.

We have a great line-up of classes. We hope to see you there! Please feel free to email Tracy at [email protected] or call 253-405-6312 for more information.

YAY!!! Thanks Tracy, really looking forward to the show. :D

Oh, perfect timing! I was just planning out the vacation days for my boss.
default_rolleyes.gif
Off to read the premium....

Leia

Edited to add: Okay, so now I'm confused. I don't think I've ever seen a mini show with only one judge...is that standard for Area shows?
default_wacko.png
I'm excited that he's a National judge but wondering what makes it worth the entrance dollars. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Leia...the Area shows only have 1 judge but there are triple points...sorry I should have said that!

Tracy

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks! I knew there were triple points, but I didn't realize that meant he counted as "three approved judges." The rulebook says so though!
default_laugh.png
(Sure hope he likes my horse.
default_unsure.png
)

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was just brought to my attention that the class list does not have actual class numbers...just the class codes...so I will get that fixed tonight...my pdf for some reason did not include the class numbers! Sorry for the mistake guys...I'll get it fixed today
default_smile.png

Tracy

The website has been updated with an updated class list...class numbers and all!
default_wacko.png

Thanks again guys...let me know if you have any questions.

Tracy

Latest posts

Back