Area VIII National Show - PLEASE READ!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
There were some classes that were requested after the class list had been sent out and uploaded to the website. The REVISED class list is being uploaded to www.pacificcrown.info tonight and I will also be sending out an email attaching the updated class list to everyone I had previously sent it out to. The classes added are shown at the bottom of the class list along with their class numbers. We added two Modern Junior Pony driving classes as well as 2 Modern Amateur driving classes, and also a Fine Harness Pairs class. This DOES NOT affect the original class numbers in any way. If you have already submitted your entry fees, your class numbers are correct. The new classes are numbered 413-417 and have been added within the current class list. Again, this DOES NOT change any of the original class numbers.

We know times are tough and that our revised list is coming out within a couple of weeks of the entry deadline, so we WILL NOT be charging any post entry fees! We do, however, need to know at least a week before the show if you will be attending the Exhibitor dinner Saturday night catered by Famous Dave’s (cost of $18 pp). This will need to be paid in advance if you plan to attend.

Please also let me know if you would like to stall with a particular group or person so we can plan accordingly.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know. For those of you that requested the premiums to be mailed out, they were sent today.

Thanks everyone…hope to see you there!

Tracy Gutscher

bump
default_smile.png

That's great Tracy! I don't suppose while you're adding classes you could add a Ladies Western Country class or an Amateur Versatility.
default_laugh.png
default_whistling.gif

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back