Area VI show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna123

Reaction score
The MCSBA club has the new class list and premium book up on their website classicshetland.com for everyone to see and download.

Many many many classes with all the old ones as well as new.

We are offering 3 age group youngster grooming classes this year with some neat prizes for the winners and also stained glass pony head trophies for the pretty head classes.

$15 will let you sponsor any class you want to and have a silver framed picture frame as a trophy with your name engraved on it.

If you are interested in sponsoring any, please let Merry Wicke know as soon as possible so we can get the engraving done.

Mellisa Roberts will be our photographer and what a better way to have a picture to put in that frame that you might win.

We will be in Cedar Rapids, Iowa at a new facility that we hear is outstanding and it will all be under one roof so we don't have to worry about heat, cold, wind or rain. Paved parking too and campsites are available.

Just had to put my two cents in and say that we have shown at this facility for two years now and it is wonderful! All stalls have nice rubber matting. There are nice wash racks, individual, with warm water inside. The bathrooms are air conditioned in hot weather.

The ring is great! Airy, bright. There is a nice little cafe that serve some nice food (the chef salad is super). Easy to get to. Wonderful large parking lot. Practice arena is a bit small, but that's all I can say "bad" about it. It's Clean too. And it's within 5-10 minutes of the main part of town with lots of restaurants and big box stores for anything needed.

I cant open the show bill or class list. It was made with a newer version of Word, is it possible to resave it to be compatible for those of us with older versions or Adobe? Really looking forward to this show though, I love the CR facilities, by far the best ones we show at all year!

Am I being blind? But I don't see any hunter or jumper for the ponies . . . that would be very disappointing if true, we have god knows how many halter classes, with every split, and then cut out performance classes.

Are you looking for all of the AMHR jumping and hunter classes?

They are Friday morning..........all of them...........

Hope this is what you are looking for.

and for anyone wanting the classlist on the website.........It has been redone and under the old format that everyone should be able to open. If not, please let Merry or me know and we will send you one by mail or e-mail personally.

We try to have ALL of our exhibitors happy......................

I do not think the ASPC hunter and jumper were added this year since we have never had entries.

If we had been asked before the sanctioning, we could have added them for you.

It isn't possible to offer Every single class for Every division so need entries in order to make them viable.

We can sure offer them next year if you want to exhibit.

We try to make sure that everyone can have their class that they need.

We will be adding open, amateur and youth in age groups for Hunter and jumper classes for the ASPC

The MCSBA will let you know when you can download the new classlist as soon as possible.

Thanks Donna,
I know I've had a horse in those classes the last few years (as well as the Palas family) so it would be disappointing to not have them. Thank you guys for always putting on a great show (even when it floods!) and I'm sure this year will be no different!

Chelsie

Attention........all exhibitors that are interested in the Area VI show going to be held in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on May 30,31 and June 1st.

A new and final full class listing is going to be available on www.classicshetland.com as soon as possible.

MCSBA is very excited about this show being in a new facility where we don't have to worry about weather. Some new classes have been added for the youth and we have lots of great prizes and trophies too. Gorgeous stained glass trophies are being made especially for the pretty head classes and there are very pretty silver picture frames with your name engraved on it as the sponsor of any class for $15 each. Please let Merry Wicke know as soon as possible so that the engraving can get done on time. Your name will be announced at the beginning of the class and on presentation and also posted in the office.

We have Meliisa Roberts coming as our photographer so you will want to win a frame to put your winning picture in it. We also have a blade sharpener coming and also a lady that does great embroidery. So if you have any towel, shirt, jacket,hat, or blanket or any item that you want your name or something embroidered on, bring it along and she can do it at the show. And I'm sure that she will have things there to buy as well.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

The MCSBA is getting really excited about the Area VI show and have all the classlist and premium book on www.classicshetland.com where you can print out your entry and send it to Merry Wicke.

We are thrilled that Melissa Roberts will be our photographer and you can get your winning photos from her to put in those beautiful silver picture frames that you can win in sponsored classes........You can sponsor any class for $15 each and your name or farm will be announced before and during the class that you sponsor and it will be listed on a board at the managers office and in the exhibitors packet. Also Whispering Pines Embroidery, Heidi Rasko, will be attending and can embroidery anything you need, jacket, shirt, hat or briddle holder, chairs,etc etc........and she will have things on hand that are already done for purchase. She has done some of our youth prizes and we know that she does a great job.

also Jerry Huges will be available to sharpen your blades and check out your clippers along with Herron Tack to provide anything you need.

if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Merry Wicke.

Latest posts

Back