Area VI National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffntuf

Reaction score
I hope we see information soon on the two forums, but I do know this little tidbit - some very nice High Point Trophies are being donated to the show for youth and ammies. I have personally seen the topper and its very nice!

default_biggrin.png
Please encourage all show managers to send in and participate in the AMHR/ASPC/ASPR Youth High Point as well as the Amateur High Point Program. These programs are funded by the registry and are free to the shows. I have not received the show bill for the area 6 show at this time
default_wink.png

I imagine it would have been. But the Area National show is supposed to move around the Area, so everyone has at some point, the chance to attend it close to home.

But the Area National show is supposed to move around the Area, so everyone has at some point, the chance to attend it close to home.
Actually , the Area National show is Bid on by Local clubs or individuals , it use to be done by rotation but not anymore.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back