Area VI ASPC/AMHR Members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyranch

Reaction score
To all Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Wyoming, South Dakota, & North Dakota Members.

There is a three judge sanctioned show this coming weekend in Broken Bow, Nebrarska. We have heard numberous complaints from the western half of Area VI about the lack of shows. Here is your chance to support a show that is in an excellent facility. If you are serious about wanting shows in the

western half of Area VI, you need to demonstrate this by supporting the show.

Almost all of the miniature A classes are on Saturday so you could be fiinished by mid afternoon. The majority of the shetland classes are late Saturday and Sunday. We offer a wide variety of amateur, youth and PMC classes. Examples of classes offered are versatility, hunter, jumper, halter obstacle, and driving obstacle for open, amateur, youth and PMC. The unlimited class fee allows you to enter as many classes as your animal is eligible to enter. Every youth that enters a youth class receives a special prize. Late fees will be waved for this show.

The premuium book is at www.area6club.info.

The show manager is Heather Franklin. She can be reached at [email protected]. Her phone number is 785-539-0423.

If you are serious about wanting shows in the fufture in the western half of Area VI, you need to demonstrate this by supporting this show.

Phyllis Hopwood

We will be there to support another show in Nebraska....Thanks for putting it on.
default_yes.gif

Dan & Gina

Planned on coming but with a show sting that consist of both A and B sized horses but no ASPC horses decided against it. If all the AMHR classes were on one day I would have been there. I know you can't please everyone just stating why I decided against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marlee - I am so sorry you feel that way. This is one club ASPC/AMHR/ASPR/NSPPR - we all live under one roof. To keep costs down for any of the registries - we need to join forces and share space and judges.

Thanks for your consideration!

I don't think Marlee was against the fact that it was ASPC as well, just that not all of the AMHR classes were one day
default_smile.png

I believe Chesa will be there with my Buckeye colt and I'm sure quite a few of her own. Hope everyone has fun!

Amanda has it right, no problem with ASPC horses, breaking up the A and B classes just didn't work for me.

Latest posts

Back