Area One show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minihorsehugs

Reaction score
We just got in from our show in Harrington, Deleware and we really had a nice show. We met some really nice people that we have not had the opportunity to meet and have now made some new friends. The Powells were stalled across from us and we enjoyed their company. Down the lane we had Ed Senior McCarthy and son Jay, we always enjoy talking with them. Across the way, the Reece family, Peas and husband Brian, great competitors and down the opposite lane, Lynn and Bruce Abbott, always a pleasure, and our new friends the group from Sawmill, we had a blast. Overall I think the show was a big success. There were allot of horses, nice horses , there to compete against. The embroidered towels were a nice change from silver patters and baskets. Our results were as follows, RHA Rangers Irish Creme, Bailey, took first in yearling stallion under, Junior Champion Stallion, Vanity Grove Farms Golden Medallion, yearling gelding under, third in his halter class, second in the incentive class, second in amy. Quite Dells Easy Money, first in his two year old gelding class, junior champion gelding and then went reserve champion. He also won the gelding incentive class. Our stunning Roxie did not do as well as she has in her previous shows, but thats ok, she took a couple of thirds. Mandys horse Easter took second in her halter class and third in color. Our horse, Vanity Grove Farms little libery Beth, was shown this weekend in Fletcher by Gayle Ray of Silver Meadows training center and I understand that even though she was the only mare in her driving class, her first driving class, she did very well and looked incredible, I cant wait to see her again, it has been a while. I also understand that she did very well in her halter class and looks beautiful. My yearling stallion that I am in partnership with RHA is as I understand it also did very well in Fletcher in the hands of James Walsh, he is so talented, do not know what he did today in the A part of the show. And that should do it, i am tooting my own whitstle,
biggrin.gif

Congratulations Mandy!

Thanks! that was actually mom posting, we keep having to re register our passwords whenever we use boths names on here, so now we just use mine. :) We really had a great time. I also took first in my ammy class with money. :-D

[SIZE=14pt]Donna and MAndy your horses were gorgeous! IT was a very tough show!!! MaCarthy Jr is Eddie Jr tho not Jay.... lol. I was happy to get seconds and thirds at this show myself! But nice to go right behind Reece family and Sawmill river..... as good as getting first![/SIZE]

Lyn

Hi

Your horses looked great!

Glad to hear that the ones in Fletcher did well also.

And THANKS again for all the grooming help!!!
aktion033.gif

I did see Beth drive at Fletcher and she is gorgeous. I love a harness horse that makes it look effortless!

Rhapsody Rhodes

Appy Hollow Farm

Latest posts

Back