Area One roll call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
Nefertiti (my Shetland), Mercy and possibly Freedom are going. Just look for the fat black and white mare that jumps - with a redhead on the end of the line.
default_biggrin.png
Neffie was very naughty in 2006 so if you see a naughty and noisy bay Shetland, that will probably be us. Since Ben has "retired" from showing, this might be my last set of jumping classes with Mercy.

Found a used cart so if Mercy likes it and is going consistently and Freedom's training is finished this fall, I might try a driving class again in the future. I haven't shown in driving since 1999 after two spectacular crash and burn episodes at the same show with different horses under different conditions, I am finally ready to try again. Mercy has been driven at home with her preferred bit and Freedom is up to the ground driving stage without a lot of fussing but I am now getting a cart that fits them better.

Hope to meet some members there! (BTW - if anyone is interested in tailing Neffie on Sunday, you can PM me - I have a tentative tailer lined up but she has not confirmed with me yet.)

Denise

Depending [really depending] on how things go. Paul and Courtney and I are going to try to make it. I have an appt on the 17th but we are hoping to make at least part of Area 1. We just don't know what is going on yet. Fred, Shadow and Max would be the only ones going though. Linda

Depending [really depending] on how things go. Paul and Courtney and I are going to try to make it. I have an appt on the 17th but we are hoping to make at least part of Area 1. We just don't know what is going on yet. Fred, Shadow and Max would be the only ones going though. Linda
If you need help, let me know - I will be there Friday morning and Sunday - Mercy gets to go home after showing - if Courtney wants to show her in jumping or halter obstacle, just let me know - (my treat as I am on the fence on whether I want to drag Freedom along - I am flying solo and am finally realizing it is a lot of work without Ben helping.

Plus, you might get a good laugh out of watching naughty Neffie show in halter obstacle and jumpers.
default_biggrin.png

Crossing my fingers for good news for you and your family on the 17th
default_yes.gif
default_pray.gif

Dee

Where is the Area 1 show
default_smile.png
?

Good Luck Everyone!

Area 1 is Upstate NY, Elmira

We will be there, Dee we will see you there on Friday! Linda I will calll you later today
default_saludando.gif

Heidi and Madison

Latest posts

Back