Area III Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
This is Lee, thanks to Getitia and Les for letting me buy two of their ponies last year. We had a great Area III Show!!!! We won both of their futurities and my girl Acappella won Grand with competition from some good ponies. My colt ( who always sets up like a real gentlemen) got a whiff of a mare in heat and we were off to the rodeo. Needless to say the class was very lively. Oh, they are both Foundation.

I will have some Vicks at Congress!!!

There have been a lot of quality minis and ponies at the show so far. Many of them will be at Congress (the ponies that is).

This is Cathy now - Looks like I am going to have to teach Lee how to post pictures. Anyway, here are some taken in May......
wub.gif
Oh, and Lee got a first out of 11 & a first out of 12 with my two year old miniature filly, Celebrianna.
wub.gif

acappellashocrd.jpg

tanchico.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wub.gif
Beautiful ponies. Love the b/w. She can come live @ my house anytime,
wub.gif

Good luck at Congress.

Lee - you sure have them looking good
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
After I saw them at Area 2, I thought WOW........................Congratulations on bringing home the blues in some tough competition
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

congrats cathy and lee!!! hey cathy are you coming to congress this year or do i have to chat with you on the phone again LOL. those are soem awesome ponies

Im so hoping to have one of Getitias ponies in my barn!!!

K K - No I am not coming this year; perhaps one of these years I will make it......... Lee is really looking forward to showing these two at Congress... You all have fun....... Thanks for the compliments.

Congrats Lee! They are looking wonderful and I can't wait to see them at Congress.
yes.gif

Cathy - you just gotta come with Lee to Congress one of these years!
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Those are some AWESOME Ponies! Congradulations on well deserved wins![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back