Area II Regionals - Ashland Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
We had a great time at the Ashland Area II Regional show in Ohio this past weekend and the horses there were incredible. Hats off to everyone for putting on a great successful show and looking forward in heading to Ohio World Championship Show in July. It was nice to see some of the forum people there and do some socializing as well in between classes and afterwards as well. They really kept the show running smoothly and well organized for having over 200 horses attend. Great Job to Jane Hays for keeping things straight in the show office end and Bob Franks for having a wonderful time and hope to see you next year there as well.

Buckeye WCF Classical Story

2008AshlandStoryWEB.jpg

Classic 2 yr Old Gelding - First Place

Champion Jr Classic Gelding

Grand Champion Classic Gelding

Area Futurity Champion 2 Yr Old Stallion/Gelding

Classic Amateur Gelding Incentive - Second Place

Pondering Oaks Apache Rose

2008AshlandRosieWEB.jpg

Classic Yearling Mare - Second Place

Reserve Champion Jr Classic Mare

Classic Mare Amateur Owned & Shown - First Place

Area Futurity Champion Classic Yearling Mare

Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva

2008AshlandDivaWEB.jpg

Yearling Mare, 32" & Under - First Place

Reserve Champion Jr. Mare

Multi-Colored Mare, 34" & Under - First Place

Last edited by a moderator:
I too had a GREAT time!

I was in the barn getting my own mare ready, when Rosie was showing, but I WAS listening to hear how she placed. I was thrilled when she when first! I love Carin's horses, very beautiful!

I also watch you show Diva, the appy. My mare placed 3rd I believe, so I was unable to show against her, but I was quite happy to watch from the side lines, she is a Very pretty mare and you showed her well!

-Desiree

I love your appy mare. That is one horse there that I remembered. It definetly was a great show!

Alisha

Congrats, i was very suprised to see you gelded Story, he was a GREAT stallion ...he beat my Debut in Grand and Jr, Congrats
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back