Area I National Show in Nammondsport, NY

• Thread starter macy--red carpet minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

macy--red carpet minis

We'll be making the long trek to Nammondsport, NY early Thursday and looking forward to it!!

Anyone else coming?
default_smile.png

I have the time off to come but due to gas prices I have had to cancel this year. I'm hoping next year to get Lizzie out to Area I.

I wish the best of luck to all that come out!

Karen

Mean Hammondsport? Great wine country too!

We were up in Horseheads last week visiting family.

Have a safe trip Macy and good luck!

Chris

We're going. Bringing a mare I've never shown, a new colt and momma, and a stallion.

I plan on having fun. :)

I'm going to try to get up there this year...anyone wanna take some home?

Count us in on Friday and Sunday... still deciding who will be doing what and will have some combination of Freedom, Mercy and Nefertiti.

Denise

default_488.gif
You mean, Area 1 is at Chemung County Fairgrounds and it is located in Horseheads NY.

That is Elmira NY

Laura Mullen lives in Hammondsport NY that is the address where you mail your entries.

We will be there!!!!

ESMHA Club are having a party on Saturday for Linda Best and her family. So if you live in the area and are not showing please come to attend the party. We would love everyones support for Linda and her family
default_wub.png

Heidi and Madison
default_saludando.gif

I was unsure if it was Nammondsport or Hammondsport but I had also heard it was located in Horseheads. Thanks Heidi and Madison for clarifying that Laura Mullen lives there because I was confused as why different people had said different cities
default_rolleyes.gif

We'll be there with a couple of horses and looking forward to seeing everyone! Feel welcome to stop by our stalls or outside of the showring to talk, Good Luck to everyone!!!

I will not be there
default_sad.png
i wish everyone the best of luck!!!

Amanda

I'll be there. will be doing a bunch of driving. I'm also contemplating bringing some puppies..anyone want an aussie puppy? Hoping to sell them soon. they will be 8 weeks on thursday and I can bring them with me
default_smile.png
they are cute as can be! lol

Wish I could be there, but I will be on my way home from Cincinnati (business trip).

I will be at an ADS show up at Lorenzo. i wish i could be at both!!

Boinky--Kennedy and I will help you keep the puppies occupied.
default_yes.gif

Amanda--will you be at Walnut Hill?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I'll be missing it again this year. Went several years ago and had a great time. Hoping for next hear.

Heidi sorry I'll miss the party for Linda. Have fun and keep her smiling. She is planning on being there with her horses and family.

Princess have a good time there!

My mom (Linda), Madison, me and Butch ( my brindle pitbull) will be there.

See everyone this weekend
default_saludando.gif

Heidi

I will be there with Zeus and Chantilly from Friday-Sunday. Leaving tomorrow. 10 hour drive woohoo.

This is most likely my last area show. I am entering college in the fall.

See everyone this weekend!!

Heidi I wish i was there to see my puppy!!! i am not going to state fair either
default_sad.png

Karla Yes i will be there!! I hope to see you there to
default_smile.png
My mama wants to talk to you about pic this year too!!

Everyone please make sure Linda and her family have a really good time!!!

Latest posts

Back