Area 5 Show Brag

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Stacie~

Reaction score
I had to wait until I got my pictures in before letting the cat out of the bag on how we did. I am still on cloud nine from the show.

first up is Littlebitz Texas Native and her results are Area 5 Modern Pleasure Grand Champion, Modern Pleasure Mare Ammy Champion, Modern Pleasure Yearling Futurity Champion and Modern Pleasure Youth Champion!

TammyGrandWincurtianweb.jpg

Next up is Littlebitz Agenda. Angie was only 2 months old at the time of the show but she preformed like a pro! this little filly never made a mistake and parked out like the big guys! She is the Area 5 Modern Pleasure Mare Foal of Curent Year Champion.

[
AngieArea5winweb.jpg

And last but not least is our only colt that we took with us. Littlebitz Get Set ~N~ Go. This was Ajax's first show and he just knew that there were a lot of new sights to be seen! He did very well and is the Area 5 Modren Pleasure Yearling Stallion Reserve Champion.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn460/L...urtianweb-1.jpg

Thank you for letting me share some of our "kids". Stop by our web page and check out a few of our other horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!! Stacie, I heard alot about your yearling. You and Brian had an excellent show, you deserve it. Congrats on all your placings!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The pictures are small, so hard to see details.

Kelly

Thanks for the help in posting the pics Kelly.. I hope that they come through now...lol

They look great now, But Ajax's picture didn't change. You have a very nice group of horses.

I love the look of Rhythm... he is very handsome. Sure wish he was AMHR!!!!!

Congrats and nicely done , your ponies look great and i can see why you did so well!! I reallly like your filly
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back