Area 4 show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
I am so proud of my daughter Chasta, and our mare "Curry's Estrellita"!! We traveled this weekend up to Columbia for the Area 4 show and Lita took first in Amateur mares over, Jr Champion and Grand Champion mares over! We are so excited! Erica's neice, Clementine, showed her in the youth division taking a first also. It was a smooth run show just a little long for us since we only took 3 horses and spent a lot of time waiting. But it meant we got to watch quite a bit too. The weather was awesome, cool at night and it did not really get too warm until Sunday afternoon.

Here are some pictures from Area 5 I got in the mail while we were gone this weekend of Lita-

Lita

Lita

Lita

and here is one from this past weekend at Area 4

Area 4 Lita

We also took our yearling over stallion "Erica's Big City Bailey's On Ice", he showed his little heart out. He is such a baby and loves attention

Bailey

Here is my daughters 15 year old very under (30 inches) gelding, "Adventure II's Dixie Rebel Jr" that we pulled out of the pasture after quite a few years of retirement and she is showing him this summer in western country pleasure driving.

Rebel

Thanks for letting me show off my daughter and our horses. I go in to work after a show weekend and no one there really cares about the horses or what we do, so it is nice to be able to come here and explode.
default_biggrin.png

Teri and Chasta.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Boy, your horses all look stunning! Just gorgeous!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Terri,

Congratulations to you and your daughter on the wonderful placings!
default_aktion033.gif
I thought your horses looked and showed terrific and I got to see her showing Rebel - he really looked like he enjoyed being in the ring!
default_yes.gif

And your horse trailer is awesome! It was parked next to our truck.

chas did a great job !!!! Her mom does a great job grooming for her too. congrads !!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Linda

OH, I love Lita. Kicking myself for not grabbing her when I had the chance!
default_wub.png

Terri,

Talked to Jim this morning, he is so thrilled with what you have done with Lita! He just can't say enough, good job and keep up the good work.....

Terri,Talked to Jim this morning, he is so thrilled with what you have done with Lita! He just can't say enough, good job and keep up the good work.....
It makes you feel good to hear something like this, we really liked buying from him. He deserved a medal for putting up with us at Nationals last year, I think we stayed at his stalls almost more than our own.
default_biggrin.png

And your horse trailer is awesome! It was parked next to our truck.
We have a calico trailer and really have enjoyed it. It isn't as expensive as some of the other trailers and I was able to get it like I wanted.

I talked to Linda K on the phone and she said it was alright to show a picture of her neice showing Lita. Here is Clementine in the youth class.

Youth Class

Congrats on all your wins and your horses look wonderful, daughter too! All are just lovely!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back