Area 4 National Show...Who all is going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
So who all is going to the Area 4 National show next weekend? Should be alot of fun. I am taking my gelding Red for the Obstacle, and if I am right with the points he got from the last show he needs only 10 points for his HOF, triple points so we shall see. My friend is taking her filly and putting her in obstacle for the first time and liberty, I tell you what for a yearling she is going to kick butt in obstacle
default_yes.gif

Hi Jamie,

We're going to be there! It's only our second show of the season. I can't believe that!! But with the cost of fuel it's just been a real shoestring year.

We're bringing:

Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity, 27" 2 yr old mare (ammy and open halter, liberty)

Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle, 24.25" yearling mare (open, liberty)

Star Ridge Acres Good As Gold, 30" 2 yr old gelding (ammy and open halter, liberty)

And my (ex)SILs yearling stallion, Wisteria Gold Melody Boy Scout (open halter, liberty) Shown by her granddaughter, Amanda.

My horses have barely been worked due to all the rain we've had for months...and it shows :DOH! Oh well. It's fun either way!
default_yes.gif

I think I'll be coming, it was sort of a whim decision I made just a couple days ago........only taking 7 I think of the 12 in the barn......will get them all bathed and clipped tomorrow and solidify that I'll be going for sure.

Not sure who exactly I'm taking, got to think about it tonight ......and then get to clipping tomorrow. But I'll be taking one per division, just have to decide what horses I want to clip; but will have an under stallion, gelding, mare........and then over gelding, mare....and I think I'll haul two over stallions.

See everyone there, looks like it might even be remotely nice as far as only in the high 80's opposed to the oh...100 degrees it could be....

Hi Jamie,

We're going to be there! It's only our second show of the season. I can't believe that!! But with the cost of fuel it's just been a real shoestring year.

We're bringing:

Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity, 27" 2 yr old mare (ammy and open halter, liberty)

Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle, 24.25" yearling mare (open, liberty)

Star Ridge Acres Good As Gold, 30" 2 yr old gelding (ammy and open halter, liberty)

And my (ex)SILs yearling stallion, Wisteria Gold Melody Boy Scout (open halter, liberty) Shown by her granddaughter, Amanda.

My horses have barely been worked due to all the rain we've had for months...and it shows :DOH! Oh well. It's fun either way!
default_yes.gif

Lots of competition in liberty!! Should be interesting to see how my filly is going to do. Can't wait to find out.

But halter obstacle with her, she will have no problem its me who is going to mess up and I know it. I have a bad habit of even forgeting the patterns in hunter, and they even number them for you
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

We finally made up our minds and have decided to go. We will be taking just 3, we have a light load this year, kinda nice on the grooming aspect of it but it sure does seem slow at the shows without as much to do. We have been able to actually watch some of the classes at the last couple of shows. We have an over yearling filly, an over yearling stallion, and a waaaay under driving gelding.
default_biggrin.png

We're going to be there with our boys.
default_saludando.gif

Belinda will have 2 stallions there for us. (AMHR Over Division and ASPC Classic Under Dvision)

And Larry will have our ASPC Classic Pleasure Driving Stallion there, too. We're looking forward to it!

Hi all!

I sure wish we could to go, we haven't been to the area 4 show before, but we're still waiting on one more mare to foal this year.

Lisa Davis of LTD Miniatures will be showing a loud overo senior mare we recently purchased from her there though. Her AMHR name is LTD's Haleys Royal Baby Doll, AMHA name is Haley's Royal Baby Doll of LTDs.

Here is a recent picture Lisa sent us of Baby Doll and we couldn't be more thrilled or excited!

rcb6sm.jpg

We will be looking forward to seeing results and hope to see pictures if anyone posts any!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back