Area 3 members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sale show or both

• sale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • show

• or both

• Total voters

hunterridgefarm

Reaction score
what do you think about having a sale and a show here in sc

we are thinking about getting one up and going. we need your in put in this matter. please let your voice be heard.

Moving this up so area 3 members can see this we need your in put on this

this will be a reg. sale and also a mini show with shetlands and moderns classic

we would like to see what you all have to add to this .

this will be a reg. sale and also a mini show with shetlands and moderns classic

Moving this up so area 3 members can see this we need your in put on this this will be a reg. sale and also a mini show with shetlands and moderns classic

Hello,

Just wanted to say that it would be great to have a show closer to home. The only one I am able to attend is the Fletcher NC show since all others are 4-5 hours plus away.

Moving this up so area 3 members can see this we need your in put on this this will be a reg. sale and also a mini show with shetlands and moderns classic

Hello,

Just wanted to say that it would be great to have a show closer to home. The only one I am able to attend is the Fletcher NC show since all others are 4-5 hours plus away.

we will be glad to have have you!!!!!!!!!!

we will be intouch soon
default_saludando.gif

I would absolutely LOVE to have another show close. The only one we are able to attend is Fletcher, NC at the moment. It would be great to have another show. I was also thinking it would be fun to have a just for minis open show also, with reg and unreg classes, but that is a whole different ball of wax but it would be fun. You know even a 1 day show would be fine. We used to live in FL where there were several just 1 day shows, or 2 day shows, here in SC there's nothing, but Williamston, and Fletcher and Perry.

Karen

Latest posts

Back