Area 2 Spring Fling Greenville Show ENTRY'S DUE & Changes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina_M

Reaction score
For those not at the Area 2 meeting Christine Deeter would like the entry's in 5-7 days before the show. The showbill and Christine's letter about entry's due and required changes for entry's are on the back of the showbill. They are located on the Area 2 Website http://shetlandminiaturearea2.com/_wsn/page8.html You will need Adobe Reader 6.0 or later to download showbills. (see site for details)

AA Rated show for Modern Shetlands, A Rated for Classic Shetlands Foundation Shetlands & Miniatures

Double Points for Modern Shetlands and Triple Points for Modern Pleasure, Classics and Miniatures

They added Hunter, Jumper, & Obstacle Classes

I'm bringing my Foundation Shetland Mare, Cherish and will be showing some of Getitia's horses. We are also bringing my nieces to show in youth halter, jumping, classes. We can't wait. It'll be so much fun! Don't forget about the Sat. Potluck Dinner! I hope to see you there!!
default_biggrin.png

I will be there along with John and Diane Taylor of Birchtree Farms. Bringing one classic and three minis and Taylors are bringing 3 minis. Looking forward to seeing everyone and the potluck on Saturday. Always have such a good time. See you there

Arlene

Sent my entry forms in a couple of days ago. I will be showing my filly Zephyr Woods Bermuda Triangle. This will be her first show so might be interesting. Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Alisha

Does anyone know if any tack suppliers plan to be at any of the Greenville, OH Shows?

We'll be there Saturday and on Sunday too. Saturday we'll have our Classic Shetland colt, Buckeye WCF Image Marker and our B gelding Trooper. Then Sunday I'll be driving my main squeeze Dandy and our first mini...Whisperer (I've finally gotten around to training him to drive...God love him...he's a hambone. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having some fun. We'll have a young lady with us Sunday who's fallen deeply in love with the minis. She has no experience but she's quite the natural with them. I'm looking forward to seeing her show some this summer too.

Hey Connie so good to see your boy!! I remember seeing him when I picked up Tiny Dancer (I bought her from getitia) Cant wait to see how he does. I was hoping to come but still waiting on some papers

I have a new "B" gelding that I was hoping to show..but turns out I have to work that weekend...never fails....
default_no.gif

Don't forget to read the changes listed about the papers you need to show foals that don't yet have thier registration papers back from the office. See you all there!

miniwhenny, Nobody mentioned to me that there will be a tack supplier there and as far as I remember there usually isn't at the 1st show. Kathy will be at the Ashland show and there are usually some other tack suppliers there also.

We are planning on being there with just six this show so a lite load. It will be fun to visit with everyone and watch the show! Lets all pray for beautiful weather too as it is outdoors.

Hey Kay...hope you can get the chance to come to Greenville this weekend. I'd love to show you our new boy Buckeye WCF Image Marker so you can see how nice Tiny Dancers colt is turning out. He is very cool...lots of style and elegance.

Latest posts

Back