Area 2 Greenville Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afoulk

Reaction score
Just returned from the Greenville, Ohio show and it was so good to see that the numbers were up and the quality of horses was fantastic. The show was well run and got to visit with many people both old and new. Allison Daulton did such a great job keeping the ring moving in the blazing sun and I know that the judges had to appreciate her hard work as it does make it easier on them when the classes keep moving. All three judges and the apprentice judge were pleasant and looked at each and every horse. The facility was really neat and clean. The Saturday evening exhibitors potluck was great as usual. Had alot of fun and alot of good competition.

Arlene

I was hoping to go but got stuck on mare stare. Im so glad you all got such nice weather. I told everyone if I had been there it would have rained for sure LOL. Greenville is always a fun show to do.

Greenville is always a great show, glad it went well
default_aktion033.gif

Before we moved to Texas, I loved going to any show at Greenville. People are all salt of the earth, and the shows were such fun. We loved the Sat. night potlucks, and we all sort of caravaned together, camped together, and just generally had a great time! When you see Allison, tell her hello for me!

I'm glad it was great weather for everyone. I was ready to go had the filly i was taken all cleaned up and ready. Then ended up staying up all nite with another mare who was colicking. So decided not to make the 3.5 hr drive after not having any sleep.

Alisha

Latest posts

Back