Are YOU an appy breeder???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simply.jpg
splashdance.jpg
We too are Appy breeders here in Northern Minnesota
aktion033.gif
I love those Appy butts
wub.gif
please check out our websiteCherokee Rose.......we will be updating our site real soon with professional photos by Liz and Jodi French and some new exciting additions to our breeding program.........so be sure to check back often
yes.gif
here are a couple of pics of some of our appy kids.................Carrie

We are breeders also of the miniature appys, but need to do some updating with current sales list and foal pics. I have enjoyed seeing all of these farms listed too! Lavonne

Last edited by a moderator:
7-25-04left1.jpg

Our stallion, Johnstons Calico Chief, is a 31.5" black leopard appaloosa that is AMHA and AMHR registered. He is a consistent color producer, and the earner of AMHA points in both halter and color. We offer mares in foal to Chief on a regular basis, and at affordable prices.

i'M A DABBLER TOO !!

I'M RELYING ON ONE MARE I HAVE WHO SHOW'S AS A FEW SPOT ! I HAVE HER FROM A WEANLING AND SHE IS NOW SEVEN. I AM USING MY SOLID STALLIONS. HER PREVIOUS TWO, WHERE BY CARILLION, AND PACOS IS MORE SPOTTED THAN SKYE. SHE IS BRED FOR NEXT YEAR TO DERBY, AS I NEED TO BRING THE HEIGHT DOWN.

youngstock

Hi--this is the first time posting here. I LOVE mini apps (big ones, too) and only have miniatures now. I have been breeding since 1997 and have developed some very nice, show quality babies over the last few years. Check my website when you have time at www.jbrranch.com. We are located in Christmas, Florida. I enjoyed find out about all those other spotty-lovers here!

Barbara

We have one appy stallion and an appy mare. I have bred two horse to our stallion for next year. We are very excited to see the outcome. We had one appy colt this year and we are extremely please with him. At 3 months he measured 19 1/4 at the AMHR show.

We bought ours from Cloe Radantz , WI. Here is her website. http://rrranch.homestead.com/

Thanks

Traci

Hello fellow Appy breeders!

We're a small farm in South Dakota working alot with the Orion bloodline. We're breeding mostly appys with solids and minimal pintos. We're trying to combine refinement and movement with the appy color pattern.

Our website needs an overhaul which should be done here in a week or two. We might even have a few horses for sale. (If I can bring myself to sell any of them)
smile.gif

I have to admit, I have not gone through and read all of the posts yet, but was wondering if I could also put everyones links on my web page? I hope this will be ok, and if it is not pm me and I will not use your link.

This was a great idea
aktion033.gif
Like I need anymore temptations
wub.gif

We also breed for appy color, but I am just now going through some pretty tough desisions on selling and "upping" our mares, etc, etc. I would also like to get into the double registered horses, so things R' a changin'
wacko.gif

You have ALL been added to my links page!!!!!
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, don't know how I missed this thread! Better late then never!

I'm an appy breeder in SE Pennsylvania. Currently have foals available sired by my pure Falabella leopard appaloosa pictured in my avatar, but also pleased to announce our new snowcap stallion who we will be using for all of our mares next year. Breeding Falabella Blend Black & Bay based appaloosas.

Here is our new stallion Starchief Appy Dans Blanket Bingo:

Bingo.7-12-05.jpg

I want to bump this one up and say THANK YOU to everyone who posted on here! I am trying to figure out how to get another link page added to my site...I think I need to upgrade! Anyhow, I have heard a LOT about few spot appies and snowcap appies being homozygous, I would love to see everyones few spots and snowcap appies! I am also currently searching to add that one, special future herd sire to my home next spring..if you have a refined, arabian, snowcap or few spot appy colt/stallion available for sale to bring home next spring, please let me know!

Latest posts

Back