Are YOU an appy breeder???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
I am looking to find and connect with appy breeders! I have found a few of your sites through random searches but I would LOVE to just have one link on here with ALL of you APPY BREEDERS sites put together!!! Please also let me know if I can add your link to my site, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank You All!!!

We breed for appy color and have several appy stallions along with solids. Our appys are Carousel Royal Design, Wellspring Clouds Foolish Heart, and Grosshill Leap to Appyness. We are expecting Royal's first babies in 2006, that will be a banner appy year! Visit our site at www.wellspringminifarm.com
smile.gif

I am expecting my first foals from my stallion (MCC Feathers Touch) next Spring! Check him out on my site. I'm in love with him!
biggrin.gif

Viki

We've been doing mini apps since 1992. Please come visit us. Click below. ..........a link to your link would be great.
yes.gif
We've just updated our website too. Nice to meet ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appy breeder here! Only about half of my horses currently are appaloosa, but I breed for conformation and movement over color, so I do some crossing of appaloosa on the solids. I have three mares bred to leopard appaloosas for foals next year, and then my two appaloosa colts will be old enough to start breeding, one of which is a leopard and the other is a black blanketed appy with rear socks and a big blaze, with ASPC breeding. I'm excited for the future of my breeding program, it just keeps getting better.
smile.gif
Magic Mist Minis Website

One of our herd sires is Yashica Light Vant Huttenest, an appaloosa son of Orion Light Vant Huttenest. Please feel free to add our link to your site! We also have appaloosa mares.

We've recently updated our site with new photos and most of our 2005 foals, so please come visit!

Thousand Oaks Ranch, Honey Grove, Texas

I am a Appaloosa Falabella breeder. My Stallion is the snowcap "Toyland Tamboro". I am expecting some nice color from him in 2006.

My site link is below.

www.lemonrockranch.com

Excuse our site, it is, as always, being updated!

Almost Heaven's Keep a Copy - stallion - red roan appy

Flamin' Miss Maddie - mare - chestnut appy

Lemon Rock's Brown Sugar Baby - filly - red roan appy (still working on spots)

Lemon Rock's Chances Little Lady - filly - calling her silver dapple - (seeing some dark spots)

Royal Oaks A Lot A Dots - mare - chestnut appy

If Silver Dapple's are considered appy - Fergie's Silver Spirit - mare

I think that's it for now!

We are in Michigan and my main herd stallion is JNR'S Medicne Man pictured below. He not only throws loud color but awesom conformation and great movement. Our web is pleasantviewminiatures.com and I'm expecting 7-9 foals next spring.
rolleyes.gif

101371369.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Very literally an "appy breeder" for the past few days as our boy Appy has been home on "vacation" and has bred 3 mares in the past 3 days with a 4th scheduled for tonight!
biggrin.gif
[/SIZE]

Hopefully next year we'll be REALLY busy on mare-stare all at the same time!
rolleyes.gif

Anyone is welcome to link to our site!

Woo hoo you guys!! This is awesome, you all have fabulous appies and I thank you very much for posting! I hope to see a whole ton of links on here in the next couple of days =)

Appy (last post) is actually the sire of a colt I was really really working to put money together to get from Woodstock North and I am really impressed with Appy's new photo's you got of him!! Lets see now...if I remember right you have Who's Appy Now and the son is Oh Appy Day...I should really learn to look first then type!

Thanks again everyone for the links so far, I am hoping to find either a LOUD appy producer at stud in a year or a LOUD producer of my own to own in the future, I love seeing all your sites and seeing so many appy lovers!

Hello!

I have collected several grandget of Orion Light Vant Huttenest, so I hope to have some spots around here..and some pintaloosa`s as well.
wub.gif

I have a yearling pintaloosa, she is not on my website yet, but she has the blue coloring of Orion and I am so happy with her!!

Would love to exchange links with you!
yes.gif

Hi, We are working on being Appaloosa's breeders. We have 3 Appaloosa Stallions.

We are working on producing app foals. We have one snowcap appaloosa colt now, we have 3 that maybe either Pintoloosa's or just pintos.

We would love to be included on the app list..

http://www.geocities.com/highchaparalmini/

Vicky

Count me in! Please link me up. We have approx 25 appys and then also about the same # of overo/pintos too plus our foals. We like the fancy colors but buy and breed for correct conformation and good bloodlines 1st. We have a direct son of Orion Light Van Huttenest, also the only appaloosa son of Sids Rebel, 2 snowcap/fewspot studs and several other appy studs,some of which we have not even brought home yet! We have about 15-20 appy mares/fillies. And we do have appys for sale from foals to proven breeding stallions. Please check out some of them on our website--

www.hairicane.com

below is our 2 year old snowcap colt

chiefrtsideneckarchGooD805.jpg

We have Appaloosa's too and would be pleased to trade links. We presently have two appy stallions, three appy mares, one pintaloosa mare and a weanling. We're trying to get some new pictures on the website, but it may be a few days. We're located in So. CA and our website is Horse Song Ranch

This is one of our two year old stallions, Horse Song Polkadots and Moon Beams

Beamerlt032505.jpg

and this is our other two year old stallion, HSR Midnight Cruiser

Trot.jpg

Stephanie

We breed for appies and love them. I counted 4 posters on this thread alone that have offspring of our stallions for herd sires or future herd sires... :)

Here is our newest herd sire (co-owned with Alliance Miniatures and Debbie Foster) and he is sired by an AMHA World Grand Champion Jr. Stallion (a Boogerman son) and out of an AMHA World Reserve Grand Champion Jr. Mare (an Egyptian King daughter). Both his parents and three of his four grandparents are World Grand Champions! Can't wait for his foals to start hitting the ground AND the show ring... :)

alliance%20sign%20on%20the%20dotted%20line%20liz%2005%20small.jpg

Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature appaloosas
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Ginny Long

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness, I am getting so excited seeing all your sites on here! I just love all of your appies! Steph, you're still trying to sell Cruiser huh? He sure is a handsome boy!! And Ginny, OMG I am curious as to what a partnership on your few spot colt would cost =) I love few spots that look like him, they're just so fascinating and is it true that few spot appies and snowcap appies are more likely to produce loud color???

Hi There! Northern California checking in!

Please add Lovepatch Farms and stallions to your list . . .

Stallions2005.jpg

We breed for conformation, movement AND color. We also have on site AI facilities and can ship cooled semen overnight. Please email for additional information on our AI program for approved mares.

Thanks for including us in your listing . . . . ;)

Latest posts

Back