Are there any auctions in Oregon?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Do you guys know if there are any auctions or horses in need of rescuing around Portland Oregon? Thanks Erin

Sorry Erin, I'm from PA, so I have no idea.
no.gif

There is a livestock auction that happens in Woodburn (south of Portland about 1/2 an hour) a couple of times a month. I don't ever go because I don't think I can control myself but my barn manager goes and has brought home a couple of horses. I can get you more details if you like.

Jayne

Yes can you get more info...Maybe I can check it out and see what they have! Thanks

Give me a day or so to get the info...I have to remember to ask my barn manager for the details tomorrow when I'm there.

Jayne

OK...here's what I could find out:

The Woodburn Auction is held on the third Friday of every month, so it's coming up this Friday. I didn't get directions as we'd be coming from the south and you're coming from the north, but I'm sure if you just call or look in the phone book for Woodburn Auction or Woodburn Livestock Auction or something like that you can find out where it is.

Good luck going to rescue some sweet little faces!

Latest posts

Back