are hubby's interested ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankie said:
risa_suelos.gif

risa_suelos.gif

risa_suelos.gif

risa8.gif

risa8.gif

risa8.gif

risa8.gif

cheeky-smiley-006.gif

cheeky-smiley-006.gif

whistling.gif

uhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,that would be a no!

440871[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

DITTO ON THAT FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
GOSH !! haven't been in work since I posted the question !!! What a blast !

Yep thought we'd have the mix - now I did say partner - just sorry all you men got a grilling !!

I think if at least you can get a bit of stable and fence repair you're on a winner !

get them to more than one show ! - hold on to them for another while !

get them to feed and muck out - name one after him !

get him to do all of the above and the housework - YOU'RE TAKING HIM FOR A RIDE !

ALL I CAN SAY - I THANK MY HUSBAND FOR MY CHILDREN, FOR THEY ARE A GREAT HELP !
yes.gif

XX

My wife is very supportive
aktion033.gif
when it comes to the miniatures and she was when we raised large equines prior to that. But then again, we were aware of our interests when we met.
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

We are in the process of creating other mutual hobbies that we can share together.
wub.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif

I would think a much better question would be how many went into a relationship knowing there were different hobbies and interests at the beginning but just did not care at the time
no.gif
or made those unrealistic assumptions up front that it would change.
wacko.gif

For what it is worth
saludando.gif

Tommy

NO WAY...NO HOW! He will occasionally (maybe once a month) help me strip stalls and only because I complain about how much work I do, when he does help a little, he reminds me about it for weeks. He does help me get hay. He did build the barn, so I'll give him that. Is he interested in the minis....not really, he thinks they are a pain in the you know what. I don't think I've ever seen him just go out and pet them or anything, at least not on his own. If he comes to get me at the barn or something and the minis come up to him, he'll give them a pat and call them "fatbutt's", I guess that's his way of showing them affection... I know when Merlin colicked last year, he did seem very concerned, but probably only because I was crying like a baby. He is definately not a horse person, but that's ok...I kinda like having my "own" thing.

Latest posts

Back