Arabian Horse people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have alwaysed dreamed of owning my very own Arabian...

I have finally saved up a decent amount of funds to purchase one and I have found one I really like the look of.

Could anyone who shows/breeds arab's and has enough knowledge PM me so I can ask your opinion on this perticular horse?

Many thanks!

Amy

Hi, I'm no expert on critiquing any horse but I will say that my Arab is one of the sweetest horses I have (besides my mini girl ) He is a one person horse..me being that one person
default_biggrin.png

Not to mention they are just gorgeous animals..Good luck in your search for you new Arab.

I am no expert myself but have owned Arabs fo 18 years until 3 years ago when I got in the minis. Arabs are breathtaking, smart, loyal I could go on and on.

I read an article about 15 years ago it said that buying a horse is simular to finding a husband and there is much truth to that when buying the horse of your dreams. Sometimes personalities clash, things like that. Also remember that it's very easy to buy anything than it is to sell. My best advice would be is the horse going to be good for what you want to do, trail ride, show. And don't be afraid to go and see him a few times on different days the seller should not have a problem if they are
default_yes.gif
honest and wanting a good home for this horse. Be a good consumer you are spending the money on something you have wanted for a long time.

Good Luck!

I would love to see him or her if you would like to PM me.

I'm not an expert but we had two Egyptian Arabians for years. They are smart but very hot tempered. They love to run and tend to be more spooky than the cold blood type of horses. I would recomend that you have some experience with horses before owning this type. I do not know much about the Polish type of Arabians though. Perhaps they are calmer.

My first horse ever was a 3 year old, green-broke half-Arab gelding; well nearly pure-blood, he is 15/16 Arabian. His sire was straight-Egyptian and dam was half-Egyptian. While he could be full of it, he was by no means too hot. Cheddar is will be 25 in May, I've had him for 22 years and he is still the best horse I own. They are so smart, perhaps too smart. Like so many things, it is always the individual you must judge, not the whole breed or type.

Latest posts

Back