Appy Update Report

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
Besides my illnesses and weight loss (62 pounds so far) we've still managed to haul Appy to our local PCMHC shows, since I'm secretary there and have to help anyway!

In our quest for Appy's 2nd Hall of Fame, we are well on the way, as I have more neck ribbons than I can shake a stick at these days... including the last show where we won Champion and Reserve Country Pleasure stake, and 2 reserves in Roadster Stake!

This past weekend, more of the same - grand and reserve in Stake (Country Pleasure - 2 stakes wins in Roadster, too!)

As always, Appy continues to improve with better cues and way better cruise control... plus he's pulling around a 3rd less driver than he was!

roadster1web.jpg

These shots are from our May AMHR Show

roadster2web.jpg

I love your pictures. He is gorgous and looks so determined to shine! Certainly a looker...Congratulations!!

Karen, I didnt realize you have been sick... and I hope the weight loss is on purpose?! Congrats to you and to Appy!

More photos from the May Show...

(and yes, the weight loss is intentional - the pneumonia and bronchitis is not!)

roadster3web.jpg

roadster4web.jpg

At the May show we were FREEZING - at last weekend's show it was 112 degrees!

outsidethering1web.jpg

Here's some from Country Pleasure...

CP-1web.jpg

CP-2web.jpg

CP-3web.jpg

I just love to see your pics of Appy, he is SO handsome and talented!!
default_wub.png
I hope that you get to feeling better soon, and congrats on all your wins!!!

You both look wonderful! Congratulations on all of Appy's wins! The pictures are awesome!

Pam C.

Karen, Appy looks amazing and SO DO YOU!!! Congratulations on ALL of it!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Appy is looking better and better all of the time. He is really fit now and it sure looks good on him. It is apparent that you are doing a great job driving him. His motion looks great in these photos, he is carrying himself and not relying on the check at all, and he is clearly driving from behind. I am very, very impressed with your progress, as a fellow ammy driver!

WAY TO GO!!!! Keep up the updates!
default_laugh.png

Dontworrybeappy said:
These shots are from our May AMHR Show
roadster2web.jpg
Oh Karen, he looks GREAT!!! The shot I snipped above is my favorite and shows a really well-balanced, energetic, correctly moving horse...I just love it.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_thumbup.gif
Yay for you two! You've come so far and we're all so proud of you. (I have to admit to jealousy though- I finally entered my first Western stakes class a couple of weeks ago just for the pretty ribbon and even though there were only two of us they gave me...nothing. Zip. Nada. No ribbon. I cried.
default_rolleyes.gif
I wanna neck sashy thingy!!)

Hurry up and get better now, you hear? Being sick is no fun!

Leia

Congrats on your wins and weight loss.
default_aktion033.gif
Im working on the same things myself!

Latest posts

Back