Appy Twins! :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are the CUTEST videos I've seen in a long time!!!!! Are these your babies????? Lordy, I'd be living in that stall!!!!! They are just too too too too cute!!!!!

Pepper must have been as big as the house carrying those two! They are well named, they are miracles.

default_wub.png
wow

what cuties.
default_biggrin.png

Those are the CUTEST videos I've seen in a long time!!!!! Are these your babies????? Lordy, I'd be living in that stall!!!!! They are just too too too too cute!!!!!
Oh no, not my babies, someone pointed this out on the internet to me. I thought they were darling miracles!

Absolutely adorable and that 3rd video is hilarious. I laughed out loud when Grace was nursing and Will walked over to share and she turned her little butt to him and started trying to kick him. I think he's gonna have a real run for his money with such a spunky little sister. Thanks bunches for sharing that video.

AW! I'm a sucker for spots! I'm sure glad they had a successful birth and both babies look like they are doing good.
default_biggrin.png

OMG! They are just TOO adorable!! I'm not a huge appy fan, but WOW! look at all those spots!! Pretty impressive! Love the reason for the names too.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back