Quantcast

Appy Twins! :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

tnovak

Reaction score
Those are the CUTEST videos I've seen in a long time!!!!! Are these your babies????? Lordy, I'd be living in that stall!!!!! They are just too too too too cute!!!!!

Bunnylady

Reaction score
Pepper must have been as big as the house carrying those two! They are well named, they are miracles.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Those are the CUTEST videos I've seen in a long time!!!!! Are these your babies????? Lordy, I'd be living in that stall!!!!! They are just too too too too cute!!!!!
Oh no, not my babies, someone pointed this out on the internet to me. I thought they were darling miracles!

AppyLover2

Reaction score
Absolutely adorable and that 3rd video is hilarious. I laughed out loud when Grace was nursing and Will walked over to share and she turned her little butt to him and started trying to kick him. I think he's gonna have a real run for his money with such a spunky little sister. Thanks bunches for sharing that video.

Keri

Reaction score
AW! I'm a sucker for spots! I'm sure glad they had a successful birth and both babies look like they are doing good.

angel_cowgirl

Reaction score
OMG! They are just TOO adorable!! I'm not a huge appy fan, but WOW! look at all those spots!! Pretty impressive! Love the reason for the names too.

Latest posts