Appy filly born Thur. night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri Hill

Reaction score
This lil girl was born at 10:30 pm on Thur. night! After losing my first 2 to dystocias, one breech, I am SOOO thrilled with this lil girl. She came fast and everything was textbook. Thank GOD.

UPDATE!!! Out in light today, both eyes are blue like Dads! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: I also think she is a snowcap!! added 2 new pics below you can see more pics of her in her webshots album http://community.webshots.com/album/558927960UdwfSK

Sheri

click on the lil picture to see a bigger view

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheri,

You already know how happy I am for you!!!

YAY!!!!!

Your gorgeous leopard boy, Illusion, and her mom did good!!!! :))

Susan O.

Big congrats!!!!! She is great, I think, the pix are too small for me to really see. But a see a nice white butt!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I lost a filly a couple weeks ago that was just positioned very badly and had the cord wrapped around her neck and between all that she was gone by the time I finally got her out. Its so sad and nothing helps like having a live healthy one.
default_yes.gif
: Hope the rest of yours arrive safely.

Thanks! I used my webshots. (used to not be able to and I used photobucket) and I could only figure out how to do it this way, but if you click on the picture it will bring it up bigger.

Yes, she looks like she "might" be a snowcap.

I was SOO glad I was there and able to get mine out and save my mares. They wouldn't have been able to get them out on their own. (long story, fed fescue for 2 weeks not knowing it!! grrr did give domperidone. First mare had NO bag gave no signs etc.)

Sure is nice to have one live and healthy. I was SOO nervous after the first 2. I have 3 more to go, one that is 348 days today and I wish she would get down to business :)

Big congrats!!!!! She is great, I think, the pix are too small for me to really see. But a see a nice white butt!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I lost a filly a couple weeks ago that was just positioned very badly and had the cord wrapped around her neck and between all that she was gone by the time I finally got her out. Its so sad and nothing helps like having a live healthy one.
default_yes.gif
: Hope the rest of yours arrive safely.

Congratulations Sheri on a beautiful little girl. I'm pleased for you that everything went so well and do enjoy her all you can.

Joyce

Yay...way to go Sheri!!!!!!! Congratulations on the arrival of such a lovely little filly and coming text book too!

Dawn :saludando:

default_wub.png
: What a l'il cutie! Is she your last for the year?

What a beauty! Congratulations on a lovely filly. Janet Day

WOW Sheri, Congrats!!! See, this one was worth waiting for! So sorry to hear about your previous experiences- that is just heartbreaking! So is this one a keeper? :aktion033:

Thanks! No, I have 3 more to come. One due any day, she is 348 days today, and I wish she would get down to business. :bgrin

default_wub.png
: What a l'il cutie! Is she your last for the year?

Thanks! Yes, she was!! I hadn't planned on it... but am now rethinking it!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
:

WOW Sheri, Congrats!!! See, this one was worth waiting for! So sorry to hear about your previous experiences- that is just heartbreaking! So is this one a keeper? :aktion033:

Congratulations on a beautiful filly, she's a special one, for sure!

WOW, she is absolutely GORGEOUS
default_wub.png
: I would LOVE to have a foal with a blanket . Maybe someday
default_smile.png
Congratulations :aktion033:

WOW, looks like she was worth the wait :aktion033: :aktion033: She's just beautiful.
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033: I just love seeing the appys
default_yes.gif
: She is very cute I can't wait to see her when she matures a little. Joyce

Latest posts

Back