Appy does it again!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]PCMHC (Norco, CA) July 2-day show, day 1....[/SIZE]

Model Stallion/under - 2nd, 2nd, 4th

Sr. Stallion 34"/under - 1st, 1st, 2nd

Champion Sr. Stallion

Champion Sr. Stallion

Reserve Champion Sr. Stallion

Reserve Grand Champion Stallion

Grand Champion Stallion

And then I also won TWO great prizes in the Raffle at lunch! <grin>

Tomorrow morning is Appy's first Liberty Class!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Wowser what a day for you! He sure is beautiful.

Congrats

Bonnie

Wow, congratulations on a great day...

Ginny StP

Congratulations! Go Appy Go! We love when appys do well showing do we?... :)

How about new pics?

Ginny Long

Ginny said:
Congratulations!  Go Appy Go!  We love when appys do well showing do we?... :)
How about new pics?

Ginny Long

437092[/snapback]

I just ordered some from the District 7 show photographer... will post them when they come in!

We're going to video the liberty class so I'll see if I can do some captures from that (assuming I don't fall on my face!)

I'm loving this boy... we get to keep him home for a week while Joel goes on vacation, so we're hoping more mares will come in heat (covered one tonight!)

Then back to Joel for Nationals, then home in the fall to breed more mares!
biggrin.gif

Well, he didn't place in liberty - he didn't use the whole arena and was just too quiet and sedate - I was having a hard time running after him to keep him going!

new_shocked.gif

But he looked good and tried! And he was easy to catch! (Waited at the out gate!)
biggrin.gif

Star did great in "B" hunter - no hesitations at all this time! Got a 2nd and 2 4ths, and in "A" hunter, DD turned in perhaps the most unique jumping performance of all time - but she went over each jump, so came out with 3 6th place ribbons (out of 6 horses) - one of the judges nearly fell off her chair laughing at DD!
wacko.gif

Great job!! Man, I loved the PCMHC shows. They were so well run, but they used to be one day, "jump out" shows. So they go 2 days now? About how many horses entered? This is the club that started it all for us as a family! My son's favorite part was the lunch raffle--he always came home with something.

We met Lisa (RuffnTuff) and Kathy from Lonesome Dove there, and I saw Andrea (Disneyhorse) when I went to watch last year. Too far from Texas, though....

Dr. Pam said:
Great job!!  Man, I loved the PCMHC shows.  They were so well run, but they used to be one day, "jump out" shows.  So they go 2 days now?  About how many horses entered?  This is the club that started it all for us as a family!  My son's favorite part was the lunch raffle--he always came home with something. 
We met Lisa (RuffnTuff) and Kathy from Lonesome Dove there, and I saw Andrea (Disneyhorse) when I went to watch last year.  Too far from Texas, though....

437894[/snapback]

This was the first (and only) two day show this year (and the last show of the season) - I hope they do more - it was nice to get home before 11pm!

Karen, that Appy is so impressive, I am not surprised at all that he did that well! Congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif

Way to go Karen and Appy!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Yes, Joel is doing a fantastic job with appys. Maybe he has found one of his callings?
unsure.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

What a FANTASTIC job
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

He deserves some BIG time hugs.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Big time congrats to you and Appy.

saludando.gif

Tommy

aktion033.gif
Congratulations to you and Appy! I just love him and you know why!

Latest posts

Back