Apache's first foal has arrived!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I was hoping for more color, and not a tiny one (21" w/7 1/2" cannon).....but this girl is SO FINE! Extreme refinement, long neck & straight legs that go all the way up to..... !!!!! She is superb!
default_aktion033.gif

She's Apache's first foal, and out of my LK Apache Pleasure daughter "Reeces Mystic Hawk"....who is 32.5". This was Mystic's first baby too...and I am so proud of her. She is such a good mama!

Mystic made it easy on me....was putting the mares up in the barn for the night...and Mystics water broke on the way in. She walked into her stall & she laid down immediate, and started pushing. Textbook delivery...and baby was healthy & robust...up & standing within 10 minutes & nursing withing 15! I love em like this! She has a white crescent on her forehead, small strip below that & a tiny snip on her muzzle. She also has a left rear sock & half coronet on the right rear.

INTRODUCING.......

"KICKAPOOS APACHE PRIMADONNA" (first lady)

Here she is right after standing for the first time....barely 10 minutes old. Look at those spider legs!!!!!

MysticFilly08StallStanding10001.jpg

Momma loves her little girl!

MysticFillyLove0001.jpg

Here are some dried off shots.....still not even a day old & has some major unfolding to do yet.

MysticFillyDay1f0001_1.jpg

MysticFillyDay1scratch10001.jpg

MysticFillyDay1f0001.jpg

Her dam is a LWO negative, Sabino. She has lots of roaning on her stomach & up her flanks & she gets more & more of it every year.

MysticSabinoBelly080001.jpg

Congratulations Dona! Shee is all legs, isn't she!??! Nice girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a healthy filly and an easy birth. What legs and neck!!! I love the photos, especially of the mare rolling and the foal scratching! I think I have met this mare too. I also know that feeling of wanting color, but we think alive and healthy is a wonderful color.

She is so refined and leggy! Congrats she is really something
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Sooo Cute.... She's got some long refined legs. Love the one of her peeping from behind mom.

Ah one of my favorite girls your Apache, she did well. I love that momma loves baby pic!

Congrats Dona,

She's a BEAUTIFUL mare... and WOW, What a baby!

Legs to die for!!!!

I hope you post more pictures as she matures.
default_smile.png
)))

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back