Anything goes -If you cannot take the heat Do Not Read.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We live in the middle of thousands of McMansions. Folks living in them speed down our farm road like maniacs and tailgate us and are rude. Farm land is disappearing by the minute. It is very disturbing. I used to look out across my farm and see more farms. Now I just see houses.

Oh, and for those folks that think that because you have a farm it is ok to trespass? They ride their 4 wheelers and snowmobiles and tear up stuff. I had 4 wheelers speeding around and they actually carried bypass loppers with them so they could cut more trail and got indignant when I told them we do not allow 4 wheeling on our property around the streams because we allow that area to be claimed as natural habitat for protection of the stream. I don't want to get myself all whooped up this am, so I will stop there about rude city folk that want to live in the country but not really.

As to the stuff that is not being reported... that is amazing.

Why is it not a huge news concern that 3 nuclear reactors melted down in Japan and did not just melt down, they melted through and radiation is all over Japan. So far I just don't see this being reported in "main stream" media.

Oh, and how about the edited "create a news story" that has labeled Bundy as a racist. Gotta try to whip up that racist card, but it was created and edited until it did not resemble the real news story in an attempt to stop folks from backing and supporting his cause. Yes, he does have colorful language and is not "politically correct" but my old grandmother also used colorful language too. She would have called me fat and short, not "vertically challenged" and "horizontally challenged "LOL

http://www.infowars.com/unedited-video-shows-bundy-making-pro-black-pro-mexican-comments/

This is just one example of media slanting the news and what the real comments are.. There are so many I have lost count.

How about all the bankers killing themselves, or about soldiers doing the same? I would think this would be main stream concern.

I didn't read the article about the doctors so I will go in search of this since I missed it.

We are being lied to and cheated and manipulated. Its bigger that anyone could ever imagine. Gotta run, big brother is watching. Hope he doesn't turn on my computer camera and see my sad and frowning face...

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep venting, I love reading your thoughts. The reason we don't hear so much about soldiers killing themselves, unless they kill someone else first as what happened in my area, it shows they are deployed in war zones far too long. They come home for a week or two then shipped out to another country in that area. They are burned out and doing the only thing they can to stop their pain. Of course, our gov't and president don't want people to get upset and protest to stop these needless wars. Now he wants us in a conflict with Russia. His term can't end fast enough for me. Surprise, surprise, he's travelling again! Japan first then other countries. His bed isn't being used by him!

Our gov. in NY is setting himself up to run for president, don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. He has crippled our schools to cut taxes among other things. His approval rating was high but keeps going lower and lower. We are seeing though him and his lies.

You know maybe there is a problem with the feds grabbing land and maybe not. I read that they are trying in Texas but geez is there going to be any open land left that isn't developed? I know in Vermont the state owns a lot of land and if it didn't it would be full of houses.

Mountain, There is a definite problem with the feds grabbing or controlling land. We have already laid out the Constitutional reasons why. It is carved in stone. A forest or rangeland is clearly outside of the very few reasons the fed may squat on a States land.

Now on the other hand the State DOES own the land and any conservation that is to go on on these lands is up to the States (meaning) the people that State to decide. A person,who is not a Sovereign citizen of that State has NO say in the matter. I am all ion favor of the State setting aside forests IF, yes IF, her citizens vote in that direction.

What may give many trouble is the reverse nature of things. Folk have always been taught the the fed is supreme over all and that the individual is beneath the popular mass. These things are simply not true according to an objective read of the controlling and foundational documents. THESE must be consumed in order to understand these concepts.

It is the tiny and created fedgov who was to be the weakest of govs. County the strongest and because it is closest to the Sovereign (you). And an individuals creator given rights is held supreme OVER the mass and craven desires dujur of the masses.

Well Mom,

It does look like you are paying attention and not getting wrapped up in the pejorative media. I too have found the fake left and right silence of Fukashima VERY revealing. I stated on day three that the whole freaking world should be there fixing it. I too note that the "evil communist" Russia handled Chernobyl faster and better than our "ally" Japan. As a matter of fact when I hear the foxtrotters talk about allies any more I kneejerk, put them in the category of bad guy.(ala, knowing a man by his enemies.)

This tiny little nation has been given free rein to poison the entire world as BP was allowed to poison the gulf part of our world.

One more point Mom,

Ifn yer sheriff had been doing his job protecting you AND your property, there would be few incidence of folk cutting your wire or trespassing. It is his job as your counties TOP law enforcement official to enforce the law. You hire them to do a job that they really haven't a clue as to how to do. ( If yer boy needs it I can make a copy of his TRUE manual and send it to him) While more are coming to their senses and duty everyday, there are too many more that need to or be removed from office for dereliction of duty.

Thanks for your time,

Bb

Carriage, yes States rights should come first and why I'm leaving Vermont and moving somewhere where the property taxes aren't out of control. Still makes me so sad to see land disappear though. Just heartbreaking as I remember when our country was rural but I'm as old as a dinosaur now.

Here we have city folk moving to the country buying an acre or less next to a farm and then complaining about the smells and the noise from cows, pigs, whatever and then next thing you know farm has disappeared. As to trespassing, I can only imagine what a problem it is. Very lucky not to have had that but I know people who have posted their land and had retaliation.

I knew nothing about the meltdown in Japan and I try to stay on top of the news. Wow!

And another election cycle is starting and look at the group we have to chose from so far. Another big sigh.

Anyone ever heard Merle's song "Rainbow Stew"? Sorry, total squirrel moment, but the lyrics make me think...

Anyways, is it too late? Will we always feel like no matter what our voices aren't heard? Will we always ask ourselves just WHO determines what we are told/how we are told the so called "stories"? I have a hard time picking the truth out of the mass of junk... I'm relatively young, I have young daughters at home. How am I supposed to direct them? How do you let them keep their innocence, yet educate them on the lies that are rampant in the real world? Ok, that's another topic...

As for the country being eaten up, I hear ya. Just like MountainWoman said, people around here are also moving from town to get away from the noise and clutter, and to establish some privacy. But they build their fancy new houses a quarter mile from a feedlot or a hog site and then write numerous letters about the smell? Welp, you wanted country... it doesn't get more country that poo. At least you have your privacy! (snort). I feel for you Shorthorsemom with your trespassers...

Oh, no PoniesRule - not in Nebraska too!!! I always thought that was one of the few states that still had lots of wide open spaces. I wish I had the answers to your questions but I don't. I'd be thinking the same things if I still had children at home.

Here you go folks... more reading than this, but I will attach here an educational tidbit about Fukushima Japan.

http://www.infowars.com/fukushima-didnt-just-suffer-3-meltdowns-it-also-suffered-melt-throughs-and-melt-outs/

Enough to scare the daylights out of you. The whole world should be and should have been involved with this cleanup. This radiation is making its way to our west coast and it is not big news that there are radiation levels in the west coast beaches? Where are the pictures of folks showing signs of radiation sickness in Japan.. I cannot believe that this has been kept so quiet. I have been reading about this since the accident. Kind of like Benghazi... Selective coverage and what is covered is censored and edited and removed to wash it pretty and clean and make it more palatable. The brainwashing crime in this country is staggering.

Its kind of like that movie.. "invasion of the body snatchers" where you are afraid to trust anybody but yourself.

Nobody should be afraid to say out loud "the emperor has no clothes!"

Curious, I log out every time yet always find myself logged in when I return......

To the question, is it too late?............ Yes it is. The lack of polite engagement here and well,... everywhere is the tell that it is too late.

The abject refusal to be bound by one document indicates that it is too late. The lack of a Godly and moral people standing upon spiritual and physical truth, to the death if needs be, indicates that it is too late. Now none of this is to take away from God's miraculous touch and ability, but that is what it would take, his miracle on a bunch of yahoo's that are bound and determined to dismiss him in every way. The actors line pops up "So what's my motivation in this scene?" Indeed, what would God's motivation be to "save" a country that clearly wants nothing to do with him. He will help Babylon?

As to the Fukashima thing. Neither the rabid left or right has touched this story much as if in collusion. Rather than speak of it as the planet killer it can and in many ways HAS become. They are both silent. Still ticking back and forth about "global warming", but this devastation, not a freaking word as to severity and consequence. You would think that the "left" woulda picked up this ball and run with it for mankind and the planets sake, yet..................no. And the rabid right is too wrapped up in both corporate greed gained through nuclear power to bring it up. They HATE when they gotta take a company like BP to the woodshed but also are as gentle with them as possible. Ya gotta be careful how you punish the boss even if it is only for the camera's and public consumption. Do you really think that BP told the truth at any point? Do you really think that they cleaned up the mess? Do you really think that the ENORMOUS amount of core exit used to sink the oil from view will not have devastating effects on the immediate and extant environment for a very long time?

In like manner both side behave as though it were an nonevent and that radiation is guud fer ya. A genocide is occurring and the Japanese people (not to mention the world) does not seem too put-out by it. I might suggest that the Japanese people stop producing coupes in favor of producing coup's. It is this Mom, that proves it is too late.

Another devastating effects story yer not being told about is the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) The control consolidation this "treaty" represents is truly stunning. Even if it was ONLY about "free trade" and mostly it ain't, it would still be as wrong as all the other free, no that should be costly trade agreements of the past.

No of more importance, is to keep the sheep abreast of all the newest boogie men enemies (because they hate our freedom of course) and programing them to go to war with these mythical monsters where only innocence dies, never the monsters. To slay monsters (figuratively of course) we needn't travel far. They have existed in our midst, all along. The redcoats never did leave you know.......

Many times, it's the man in the mirror.

thanks for your time,

Bb

You know, my paternal grandparents were not so politically correct in the language they used when talking to or referring to their black neighbors living outside town on farms just as they did. They both used the "N-word. It was just the times. Let me tell you, it used to make me cringe. It did not seem to bother the black people that knew them well. My grandparents lived to be 95 and 100. I remember my grand dad talking about going to help "N" Joe plant something. They were no picnic to visit with. It was definitely early to bed and early to rise there. They farmed and ranched so if you were sent to visit you either worked in the garden, the orchard, or with the livestock or you stayed out of their way and kept yourself entertained while they worked like slaves themselves. Unless it was church time, then they were headed to church. I used to think they missed the boat. I used to think when they sent a $5 gift for your graduation or wedding that they had to be the cheesiest people in the world. But guess what? They had it figured out. Man was meant to work. Laziness was sinful. Spoil the rod spare the child. They had it figured out. My grandma was ignorant in her own way when she would say "look at them little N's playing, I wish that I had that much energy." But the black people around her knew that beyond what sounded like a gruff speaking woman there was a good woman that just loved to see people enjoying life in a harmonious way. That was evident in the number of black people that showed up at my grandparents funerals. On the other hand I remember my other grandmother ( maternal grandmother) saying "nigrah" several times thinking she was speaking in correct terms but that the "meat" of what she was saying was very racist. I like to believe that every one of us will be judged by our fruits. In reality, my paternal grandparents were just simple people that knew nothing about offensive words, be it nouns or adjectives. My country grandma (paternal) also used terms like "ole lady Jones, widow woman Smith, big nosed Sally, gimp leg Pete", and so on. She could be painted as a bad person, but no doubt today she has a home in glory land. So when one of Bundy's black bodyguards says he would take a bullet for him, that he loves him like he would a grand dad, that he is a good man with good character, I get it. IMHO race baiting is offensive, as is racism. We have professional race baiters in the media, as politicians, and other places where even though they have an education unlike some of the hardworking simple old people. Yet it is these "professionals" that seem to be foolish.

So well said Miss Vickie.

They did figure it out and put first things first. A contemplative verse for the morning has me revisiting and answer given yesterday as to "is it too late"? That verse is "2 Chron. 7: 14, IF my people will HUMBLE themselves and pray and TURN from their wicked ways, THEN I will hear from heaven and FORGIVE their sin and will HEAL their land. I wonder if God is always ready to perform the "then", if we would but perform the "if" part?............. Here is the Biblical reason that "separation between church and State" is a the most foolish of notions. If God be on the throne of mans heart there can be no separation and everything emanating from the man will be in accordance to Gods will for that man. Mans job as revealed by scripture is the IF. God takes care of the THEN. Man must focus on their assignment first. Being a nuts and bolts kinda guy, I love when simple step by step instruction is provided. As the whole joint is gonna burn someday perhaps the more important question is, "Is it too late for me?" the answer is simple. If you are reading this, no. Now it's time for the IF, while there still is time....

I too listened to the unedited version of Mr. Bundy's "racist screed" and discovered for myself,.............. there didn't seem to be a racist bone in his body near as I could tell. He spoke the way that was common and without racism as I was growing up but without the p.c. garbage of today. Had a local talk feller that just accepted the marching orders to declare Mr.Bundy "racist". A number of callers objected to the media talking point and to his credit he reviewed the actual words vs. the creatively edited version used to loose the howler monkey media upon the public and denigrate a very good man.

He also arrived at the logical, evidence based conclusion and dropped the programmed talking point. He is still a piece of work in many ways but I applaud this corrective action on his part.

Isn't it curious that both "left and right" media are using the same talking points and refusing to talk about the same things. Yet both would have you believe that there is a world of difference between the two camps. This is a facade of difference that when examined in depth, doesn't really exist when the end game of both "positions" is forecast. In other words both opposition parties arrive at the same destination eventually. Yet this "Division" is the tool used to keep folk apart and from uniting against the entity that controls and runs both sides. It is this tool that is played to in myriad ways and done so for survival. For if this tool becomes known to both sides and unity becomes the rule of the day and there becomes only one side............ the slave master is outa bidness. as revealed by Hopper in the movie Bug's Life, "Those ants outnumber us 10 to 1 and if they ever figure that out, our way of life is OVER!"

As we see with the aforementioned talk show boy, at least some humility is required to admit, "I've been duped and played by murderous thieves". It is even harder when you have built your entire life on all of these falsehoods. In order to pick up your cross, you must first empty your hands for it takes not just your hands, but everything you are, to follow. So much better than the fake and very transient joy of the now. I have gotten ready, I have gotten set, and I look forward to GO, in his perfect timing. There is another little secret and side benefit of being sold out and ready, a complete lack of fear. Fear is also the tool used by the enemy and one can see it a foot thick on every surface including most Bibles. A little dusting and the acceptance of perfect love has us casting out all fear. And bullies just hate it when they can't incite fear. Actually it makes them fearful of not just their way of life but immediate survival..... Now, I ask you, which sounds like more fun?

Thanks for your time,

Bb

vicki gee I understand what you are saying about your ancestors.I am almost 75 and when I was growing up I was taught to be respectful of older folks no matter what the color or race.We had people who were my father's car and farm machinery customers who were dark and then called "colored folks".That's how they referred to them selves and others who were not white.Then the term changed to Negroes and then to African American.As a child I was taught to be polite and respectful to everyone no matter what color.I live in a small town with lots of Hispanic people and many African Americans.We have had people of many races help us here on the farm and find it interesting how racist the Hispanic and African Americans are towards each other.I see it constantly in my little town and have heard the comments from them when they are here working.I find it sad that people who are so discriminated against because of color and /or race would be so intolerant of a group different from themselves. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all accept the person on their own merits and not get color or race in the mix? I do get HIGHLY annoyed when someone with REALLY bad offensive behavior is called out and the "race card" is thrown back at someone.It is not about race.It is about your STUPID,DUMB butt BEHAVIOR.Race or Color has nothing to do with it.It is so sad that there is so little respect for others and so much intolerance towards others.

Can I have a question?

Is this the only place to have a hot topic or do you start another thread?

Bring it on Marty!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back