ANYONE~~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Is anyone on here interested in adopting a gelded donkey, hes about 33" gray dun with a big wide blaze, has been well taken care of,very friendly, loves attention. except needs work with lifting and holding his hooves for farriers, you would be responsible for coggins, health, and transport. Let my know if anyone is interested. ([email protected]) Corinne[/SIZE]

Oh Corinne, don't tempt all of us!! :eek: You know we are all terrible at saying NO!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I have three now and if I thought I could get away with it, I would snap your boy right up!! I think Hubby would have a cow though, lol. I bet he is a cutie though, I hope you find him the perfect home!
default_yes.gif
:

Vicki

and the 3 amigo's

Levi, Zeke & Brady

This isnt one of mine..he is owned by a lady that dont live too far from me, so I know alot about this long-ear lovebucket.....lol... I just dont have any more room for ANYONE.... :no: :no: :no: and I hate to see him go to a auction. (which I WONT let happen :no: :no: :no: :no: ) I am hoping I can find a good local home for him. Corinne

I wish I had the room
default_smile.png

Hey, post some pics of him ... that will get someones attention
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Awwww, I'm sure someone up close to you will see this and give the boy a good home. He sounds very sweet. I mean anybody with the nickname "lovebucket" has got to be sweet...lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I would still like to see pictures even though I'm too far away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Is anyone on here interested in adopting a gelded donkey, hes about 33" gray dun with a big wide blaze, has been well taken care of,very friendly, loves attention. except needs work with lifting and holding his hooves for farriers, you would be responsible for coggins, health, and transport. Let my know if anyone is interested. ([email protected]) Corinne[/SIZE]

Oh man if my friend could afford transport I KNOW she'd take him! Too bad you're so far from Az
default_sad.png

Jessi

[SIZE=12pt]i to wish i were closer
default_yes.gif
: , Lovebucket might make Petunia a great friend when she comes home. good luck finding him a home. Nikki
[/SIZE]

Thanks for your concern every one. Jasper was adopted today by a lady who really wanted him and was exited to get him. She has a special needs son who just loves donkeys and that was her primary reason for wanting him. We informed her of his "issue" ( his feet trimming problem ) and I gave her the names of two of my farriers, both who have done his feet in the past. I am sad but happy at the same time, I am sure every one can relate
default_crybaby.gif
:

Lori

[SIZE=14pt]Hooray! :aktion033: Sounds like Jasper has found a very loving home!!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Lori, I am sure Frankie will give him a good home and hes not far from me. Corinne

Latest posts

Back