Anyone watch the Sopranos finale?!?!?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms THE

Reaction score
Wow, not how I thought it would end
default_wacko.png
:

I wondered if I had missed the final scene, all I saw was Meadow walking in and it went black. I thought for sure they were all going to be shot by the guy that walked into the mens room. Is that what you saw too? Maybe there were wanting us to make up our own ending in our imaginations.

:new_2gunsfiring_v1:

I've watched The Sopranos from the beginning, and I feel a little ripped off. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't understand it!!
default_unsure.png
:

I was actually getting tense waiting for either the whole family to get whacked or for Tony to get arrested by the FBI. When it went to the blank screen I was like WHAT?!?!?!? I guess that leaves things open for a spin off or to get the series going again. Who knows, I know it really was not what I was expecting. :eek:

We watched it. Haven't missed an episode. It was a typical David Chase ending. He left it open for them to continue on their lives and to keep us wondering what happens next. I kept expecting Meadow to get hit by a big truck, or the suspicous guy to pull out a gun....should have known better. I loved the Phil Leotardo "ending" though! Classic! :aktion033: Wave Bye-Bye!!! :new_rofl: Yeah, I'm cold!

Latest posts

Back