Anyone watch House?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
I love this but tonight I am very shocked that Amber died!!!! She was one of my favorite people on the show.. I cried while watching the end... Did anyone else? Or am I a weirdo??

I haven't watched much the last two seasons and only watched the last 1/2 hour of tonight. It was very touching and sad.
default_sad.png

I never did like Amber, I was relieved when she was fired by House, but then she came back, although in a limited capacity, thankfully.

I was surprised though that they didn't say Amber had something House could have saved her from at the last minute. I guess next season will show a lot of conflict between House and Wilson.

I really enjoy 'House', but it IS a show that likes to 'push the envelope', so the finale wasn't all that surprising(plus, often such things occur because someone wants off the show, realistically!)

I wonder about there being future conflict; after all, House DID put his life on the line to try to save Amber, and Wilson KNOWS that....but, it will be the WRITERS who determine that, in large part!

What I really HATE is that you never know when and where HOUSE will be on....but then, I don't like and don't watch 'American Idol'-which so often usurps 'House's' time slot.

Just color me conservative and 'old-fashioned'....
default_wink.png

Margo

If I remember correctly didn't everyone a while back all get fired by House. I liked her but she wasn't my favorite. But I do think there might be some tension between those two next season. I seriously thought she had something that House could fix I guess you can say. Ahh but who knows that show always keeps me guessing

I was sobbing. She wasn't even a favorite. But I love the show. That and Bones. (Which was also a shocker!)

Latest posts

Back