Anyone use the T Touch method

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
Was reading up on the T Touch method and was wondering if anyone has used this method. There are some books I would like to get on

this matter but wanted to know which book is recommended.

Thanks for the help.

Carlene

I've used TTouch on my horses for years....I think it's beneficial. Relaxes them, relaxes me lol, and you aren't going to hurt anything by doing it. My only caveat would be that I think TTouch makes a great addition to everything else we do for our horses - I don't rely on it for everything. I had a chance to see Linda Tellington-Jones do a seminar here several years ago, she is fascinating.

Jan

Thanks Jan that is what I was thinking. Relaxing times for me and my horses. The best time of the day for me is when I go out

and bond with the horse and I am thinking TTouch would be wonderful.

Thanks Carlene

We use TTouch for our horses, dos, cats and Llamas. It is really relaxing and bonding. I don't think it is a cure for everything but it works well for quality time spend with you companion. We have had a trainer several times here for us and our staff. It is nice for weanlings and youngstock too, if you want to keep them busy but they aren't ready for driving and riding.

I was lucky enough to attend a week long clinic in Toronto a few years back with her. I use it all the time. Especially on horses that are wrapped to tight it really calms them down.It is not scary for the animals not hard to do and is a win win situation for animal and person.

You will really enjoy doing it!

Bonnie

Back