Anyone use a grazing muzzle?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
I ordered one for my mini Giddy from Country Supply and it came with a halter. Doesnt fit him, I can t make it small enough in the halter part so I think I need one that attaches to my halter...

Anyone tried these??

I saw Ozark has one that attaches to my halter, so I wonder if I should order it??

Thanks

Missy

I have a grazing muzzle but it doesn't attach to the halter. I also bought it at Ozark.

I have never tried the ones that attach to the halter but im sure it will work fine. I would go ahead and order it.

Yeah, you are better off buying the muzzle part that adjusts to the horses own halter. I had bought two grazing muzzles (may have been from Country Supply too, I can't remember) and one was just too big for any of my horses. And the other one, well it lasted a couple of weeks before the mare broke it.
default_wacko.png

I have a grazing muzzle that attaches to the halter, I will sell it, don't need it anymore and I'll include shipping costs. PM me if interested, its just laying in my tack box.

If you want a custom fit there are instructions on how to make one yourself that is easy and inexpensive on the Miniature Horse Club of Ontario website MHCO

Latest posts

Back