Anyone up for a photo edit..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
of our new poodle ? I would love to see all the differant backgrounds or a collage type anyone could come up with using these pictures. So, if anyone wants to play here are a few pic to play with. Thanks.
SDC10093-1.jpg

corrine-1.gif

corrinepup.jpg

corrinepup2.jpg

You can send them right to me, if you dont want to post them. ([email protected])

Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I came up with.
default_wub.png

Looking forward to see what others have done.

b6830de7.jpg

Hi Corinne, I love your new poodle!

If you want to see this the original size CLICK HERE

corrines-KaJ-WR.jpg

Thanks Reble, its fun to edit pics, I love what you and Donna did too!!
default_wub.png

thank you Gena, I also love doing these, fun to see what others can come up with too
default_saludando.gif

Thank you Gena, I LOVE it! Mary, Gena, and AppyLover, you are all so talented with photo edits, collages, backgrounds I love to look at your work. AppyLover, yes, KaJ is spelled with 2 capital letters. I sure wish I could learn how to do all of this. I did buy a program, but it is way to advanced for me. Not to mention the instruction book is about 4"s thick... I need something like a book called Photo Edits for dummies...
default_laugh.png
Thanks again. (((hugs)))

Corinne

Gena I LOVE the one you did of him in the flower garden.

Here's the correction on his name. Couldn't find the same script even though I did like the first one better.

KajCollage-1.jpg

Corrine just a suggestion....but forget the instruction book and just jump in there and play. These programs really are a lot of fun to work with.

Donna, I have tried that already. Lets just say I am very computer illerate when it comes to these programs. I bought the program at Office Max, and paid around $100. for it, I told the guy I wanted a beginner user friendly program for editing...I thik what I got was a very advanced program, and its WAY to advance for me. Anyone know of a beginner user friendly program? I MEAN BEGINNER...lol.. Thaks for the second pic of him. All of them are saved.

Corinne

Latest posts

Back